Q.

Do you believe in God? Any real-time experience/miracle made your faith more strong?

Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 14 May '09 12:22 pm

1.

Believe , faith , trust , whatever you call , he is my partner and it\'s everyday real time experience . Frankly , I have a contract with him .... I grab every opportunity , given by him in the morning and work with my all out effort , to my last sweat . In the night , before going to bed , I handover all my unsolved problems to him ..... anyway, he will remain awake whole night to solve my problem .. I have more than enough believe on that
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 20 May '09 09:55 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

The moment the word Beleive is used, means a doubt lingers. No, I don\'t believe in God! I trust god! We were struck in zojila pass-self, wife, my two sons aged 6 &4-temparature was minus 48degminimum & maximum is 3deg- can you imagine-SIX days -we are alive to tell that incident is because of HIM! Please Muktha, I have a request- henceforth always ask - do you have TRUST in God? That is an incident. But most important for living is breathing! How many of us are even aware that we are breathing! Who does it for us! Digesting all junk food consumed, what is our contribution! It is not only miracles that makes me to build trust on HIM- but every incident proves HIS presence! Lord Krishna\'s viswaroopa has exhibited that we all exists in HIM & HE exists in each & everyone of us! People will be eager to certify me again as ABSTRACT.
Answered by MajorVLoganathan, 19 May '09 05:33 pm

(10)
 (0)
3.

I am not religious per se but believe there is someone who guides us who I call God. My life has been full of providential happenings and what stands out is the way I got thru a ghastly road accident 3 years ago. I simply put myself in his Hands and bingo everything fell in place. So many things could have gone wrong. The Thorasic surgeon was there although that was his off that day. This is just one thing but there were atleast over 100 things that helped me go thru this in a beautiful way but need not have.
Answered by gem mina, 15 May '09 10:44 am

(3)
 (1)
4.

Yes I do believe n god in a very personalized manner.
Why I believe in him? The simple answer would be that being from a Brahman family, I was taught to beieve in him, worship him. So initially it was just because of those deeply implanted beliefs. As I started approaching towards the life with my own understanding, I started getting dissapointed with the fact that what I was doing just to prove that I was a sane worshipper was the root cause of the problem our religion is fcing. I tried to resist it for no result.....But With time I felt that orthodoxy, dogmatism, fanaticism, formalism, ritualism are those parts or aspects of religion which are bound to die with awareness. Now I consider devotional attitude, the spiritual or mystical experience, a sense of divine in the world and in life as the basic elements of Hinduism. The feeling that I am a believer makes me fel happy and satisfied. The feeling that by following the right principles of Hinduism, I am playing my part in endorsin ...more
Answered by prashant sharma, 16 May '09 08:39 pm

(3)
 (0)
5.

There are two parts to this question, both so closely inter-linked when we consider that belief in an Almighty and faith (after all faith is nothing different than belief because it is a reiteration of \'complete confidence\' in a belief or put in another way faith is no more than a strong belief) and thus our allegiance to what we stand for as far as the ONE Almighty is concerned.

Thus, when we connect this belief / faith to a Divine Almighty, we would also relate those real time experiences or miracles to a supernatural entity in whose shadow we would want to live our existence in this world. Miracles are unusual, unexplainable, out of the world, coincidental happenings for those who do not believe that it has anything to do with our faith or belief in a God. And for those who believe in a supernatural Omnipotent entity, Miracle is nothing less than a manifestation of a divine act by the Almighty to bestow a favour on you as His blessing when you most needed it. Miracles need no ...more
Answered by Omega, 14 May '09 09:56 pm

(3)
 (0)
6.

Yes i do believe in God. But i cant see how god is related to miracles. Any experience is godly, because it contains His presence !
Answered by Shunmugham, 14 May '09 04:58 pm

(3)
 (0)
7.

Mukta,I am unable to analyse what exactly you want to listen.\"FAITH\" & \"BELIEF\" are two distict things.Believing in the existance of GOD is totally different than havinbg FAITH in him.The words used by you are \"believe in God\".Right ?
I do believe in God But I am not as Lucky as rani Suri is or for that matter ankit shivam is.I have NOT SEEN MIRACLES I have only HEARD about it & I believe \"Hearsay evidence is not acknowledged even in law\'.For rani suri,the incident cited by her,made her to say \"My faith in Lord Krishna got firmer and firmer..\"but I reached Mumbai Airport only 5 mins before the counter was closed & my sister,an old lay & young daughter were stranded.We did not have the money or even credit/debit card & though A STAUNCH BELIEVER & HAVING FAITH IN GOD we.....just imagine our plight.We boarded a Taxi requesting the unknown driver that payment will be made on reaching Pune,which he acceded to and then getting a Loan of Rs.15000/- I revalidated the airtickets.... ...more
Answered by dev kapoor, 14 May '09 01:06 pm

(3)
 (0)
8.

Yes a couple of times. Once I was stranded in Khatmandu with my two young sons, those were the days when there were no credit cards.Went to airport to check in, airlines say "over booked", no seats for 10 days!! Imagine, no money left for hotel or food, and ten days... to return home to Delhi. One man say me in tears, came to me asked what was wrong, I told him. He opened his brief case, it was full of cash.He said take how much you need? Imagine a stranger giving money to a stranger??? My faith in Lord Krishna got firmer and firmer.
Answered by rani suri, 14 May '09 12:30 pm

(3)
 (0)
9.

I strongly beleiev in him. i honestly dont need miracles to affirm my faith or make it string. beause I sincerely think either you believe or you dont. there cannot be a weak belif and a stronger one.

I alwys find HIS guiding hand and HIS belssings on me
Answered by Lakshmi Rajesh, 14 May '09 12:26 pm

(2)
 (0)
10.

Yes i believe in god...
Answered by sahil, 14 May '09 12:26 pm

(2)
 (0)