Q.

Which country is the origin of LOOK Cycles?

Tags: food, relationships, look
Asked by karthikeyan, 08 Jan 05:52 pm

1.

France......
Inventor of the clipless pedal, of the first carbon frame in 1986 and of the first track single-piece carbon frame, LOOK is the worldwide leader of the road clipless pedal. Its policy in the field of research and development earned it the INPI Trophy of the most innovative small and medium sized firms of France in 2009. LOOK has also won 4 times the Bike of the Year award in France; it was several times awarded the Star of Design as well as the IF Design award in Germany in 2010.
Answered by vedprakash sharma, 08 Jan 11:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I dnt knw
Answered by aacie, 08 Jan 06:57 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Big family! I pulled up literally thousands of records by that name going all the way back to the one thousand, seven hundreds in this country.',

Here's what I can tell you about the name...but obviously all of it can't pertain to your own line.

The name is found in Ireland, England, Netherlands, Poland, Aruba, Scotland and Norway. My personal favorite names that I found were Bark Huskey and Hans Huskey. So it's not limited to one part of Europe, but it does seem primarily a name of England, Ireland and Scotland.

There have been immigrants with that name coming over from one thousand, seven hundred and fifty through the mid one thousand, nine hundreds. In the one thousand, eight hundred and fiftys they peaked.

In the US, the name is heavily clustered in the deep South Alabama, Tennessee, NC, SC, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, and is heaviest in Missouri and Tennessee.

forty-three Huskeys fought for the Confederacy and thirty for the Union in the Civil war.

Answered by Karan, 08 Jan 06:04 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Germany
Answered by Pathline Channel, 08 Jan 06:02 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

France
Answered by ala, 08 Jan 05:54 pm

(0)
 (0)