Q.

Which company stocks one should buy & build as a wealth for old age ?

Tags: money, relationships, careers
Asked by Mahesh Gopal Shanbhag, 16 Apr 06:04 pm

1.

I started watching stocks and futures when I was thirteen and placed my first trades at age fifteen. I can safely say that there is a huge difference between investment types. But the name of the game is buy low and sell high or in some cases, buy high and sell higher. Trading creates uneven wealth, meaning one guy will profit at the expense of some one else's misery. The point of trading after all is to screw the other person and make money off of him as quotes by my HS teacher. ",

I like to split trading into two different categories. The first is the modern view of a financial trader, a person trades of assets on exchanges or OTC i.e. stocks, currencies, commodities.... This is what I do right now. The second is economical development. This means starting a company and creating wealth through the manufacturing, transportation and/or consumption of goods and services. Both are very similar but have some key differences.

Answered by Mickey, 16 Apr 07:43 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

When old stress increases due to various other reasons,,better not to go for any companies stocks for building wealth for old age as these are bound to multiply already existing stress levels.
Answered by INDER VIG, 16 Apr 06:12 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

HUL,ITC,HDFC, TISCO,IDFC ,Nestle, n some mid cap stocks.
Answered by Damodar Biswal, 16 Apr 06:09 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Why settle for Silver,when you can buy Gold at the same price? Prefer SBI,ICICIBANK,Axis Bank.Visit www.95506am.blogspot.com for stock market ideas6 ..more

Answered by stock analyst