Q.

Ur beauty is an image someone else creates for you and u are the prisoner of the image ----every beautiful woman is pretending to be beautiful--------comments please`------------------
if i further ask ---every being in society lives in as prisoner to am image created for him/ her by the whole society ------------
how many times we revolt to feel our own goodself ---and be absolutely at sync with the self ----
we do it or should not do ?
Ur answers will increase my learning --please

Asked by Wife Supreme, 07 May '09 10:11 am

1.

Beauty is in the mind. What looks beautiiful to one may not be so to the other.
Being with Self is the ultimate end.
Answered by sankaran subbiah, 09 May '09 10:09 am

(2)
 (0)
2.

I am beautiful...I am the essence of every man in one body, mind and soul...my beauty is not the prisoner of the image created by some one else
I am beautiful because. I am the warm glow of fire and the coldness of snow. I am sweet as honey and cruel as a tiger; soft as a parrots, bosom yet hard as an adamant. Vain like the peacock yet timid as a hare\"....I am beautiful because I am me.
I am beautiful
There is no one in this world like me
I was woven in my mothers womb
I trade these ashes for Beauty
I am more Precious than silver
more Beautiful than gold
There is no one in this world like Me
Answered by Ashish jain, 08 May '09 09:38 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

It is not true. How can we be the prisoners to that image? It is created by someone and they live with that. It hardly effects the person whose image is that.
It is mostly with the movie stars who live a reel life with images and their impression and impact on public. Else the image created by real people is the one we read about! They never live to that. We draw and redraw it getting the inputs. The updating is based on the data whose authenticity is always questionable.
And as far as close ones are concerned the image is the real one based on true fact and figures, so it again hardly affects the person as its just the replica. So, no prisoner, no parole and no bail. Its I, me and myself!
Answered by sanjay sharma, 07 May '09 09:38 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

That\'s why it\'s so important to go on holidays - away from the madding crowd and just be yourself. let your hair hang down and just chill AND no cameras please !!
Answered by nargis bhambi, 08 May '09 01:56 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Yes, you r right in explaining the same....Thanks for putting such high thought....

We feel ourself as a prisoner, in a prison of own created image........A lady who may be going for a process of \'make up\' thinks beautiful for quite some time.......

All the above cases are happening WHEN WE ARE NOT COMING UP WITH OUR OWN NATURE....WHEN A LADY IS NOT COMING UP WITH HER NATURAL BEAUTY.......PEOPLE FEEL AS A PRISONER OF HIS/HER OWN CREATED IMAGE, WHEN THEY ACT.....AND NOT NATURAL WITH SELF....
Answered by saumen ganguli, 07 May '09 12:15 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Every child is born beautiful. It is only later they turn themselves into something else. It is them who make themselves beautiful or ugly. The beauty is the reflection of inner self. If you are beautiful within then you will be beautiful without. Moreover, beauty is skin deep. Therefore, beauty alone cannot imprison you. On the contrary it is our soul which is prisoner in our body. It is trapped inside for a reason. It is for its own purification. More purified is the soul more beautiful the person will be. The beautiful women are not pretending to be beautiful but they are striving to be beautiful. It means they are not naturally beautiful. They have to make a conscious effort to look beautiful. They need a make up and other accessories to appear beautiful. It is not the beauty which is the prisoner but it is our ugliness which we imprison within the mask of our make shift shell of beauty. All of us are projecting an image different to the one which it really is. By that measure we a ...more
Answered by Jack Johnson, 07 May '09 11:35 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

I dont agree with the PRISON concept. Whether it is physical or intellect limitations I dont want to call it as a prison. There are lots of variety made available in the creation. That\'s is all. You and I are basically from a same species but have different identities. A rose has its own charm, a lotus again has its own beauty, but why a rose or lotus should feel it is confined in a prison (with particular aspect of beauty)? They have their own pleasantness. Again a doctor has his medical knowledge, and an Engineer has his engineering knowlege. Both are useful to the society, and they are certainly not confined in a prision (at intellectual levels). So whether it is inner or outer, nobody is confined in a prison, what we see is countless varieties and each and every creation is unique in its own merits.
Answered by Jayakrishnan, 07 May '09 10:49 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

You are right, but how many people understand this. the society is making false impression to take out there petty gains. this happens and continue happends as long till one understand the Atman, it si there in spirituality Atman ParaBrhama. your tone is just like that you are victim of many times to a lady... but this called what "MAYA" of live to overcome this whole world has to become spirituality.
Answered by sai technologies, 07 May '09 10:29 am

(1)
 (0)
9.

Beauty is not only skin alignment, but also balancing of each organ and nature/character, smile, look etc. It is difficult to see such a beauty. Normally we are counting the face as a mark of beauty. I know few ugly looking ones for others who are really beautiful in respect of many factors. None is perfect in this world. Beauty is a comparison. Be happy whatever we got and maintain it. At least, we cannot select our parents.
Answered by john thomas varghese, 07 May '09 10:28 am

(1)
 (0)
10.

Trying to meet with society requirements is what chases everyone from pillar to post. It is not just beauty but everything under the sun has been given a rating by society and if one falls into its clutches he or she will be perpetually fighting with oneself to be there an extremely unfortunate state of affairs. One needs to liberate oneself from these false values and be oneself and there lies happiness and peace of mind which is not quite easy if an individual depends on society for his/her survival.
Answered by gem mina, 07 May '09 10:25 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

L&t..more

Answered by Tushar Kher