Q.

Krishna says that he had first taught the Gita to the Sun and the Sun to Manu as he is teaching to Arjuna? What is the meaning?

Tags: sun, education, arjuna
Asked by Pardeep kapoor, 14 Aug '09 01:36 am

1.

In Chapter 4 verse 1 it is explained that this science was available as it was explained at the time of starting of universe. ( " I told to Sun and Sun told to Manu etc) It is also certified in Chapter 2 verse 28 . ( All human beings before birth are without human body and after death shall also be without human body).This is known as Tatwa theory or theory of life. Some how all this is explained along with control on mind, desires, pride ( Ahenkar ), and brainpower.I can conclude that all this is required. As it is well known that no scientist can create or discover without control on mind. Scientists are working for the society. Control on mind, desires , intelligence (Budhi) are the key factors or qualifications of scientists. This is the reason importance is given to control on Indriyan or Desires or Mind or Budhi ( Intelligence ).
Answered by inquisitive, 14 Aug '09 01:41 am

(2)
 (0)
2.

It means that knowledge is present from times immemorial and it is revealed and passed on to next generation.
Answered by SK. Abdul Mohammed Jafar Sadik Basha, 14 Aug '09 01:45 am

(2)
 (0)
3.

When Lord Krishna says, "Arjuna, just as I am teaching you the inner knowledge of Aathma, I taught it to the Sun, the Sun to Manu, Manu to Ishwaku, means: Arjuna I am unborn, I am infinite, I am omniscient and omnipresent, I have neither beginning nor an end". He is the eternal Saarathi of mankind.
Answered by nargis bhambi, 14 Aug '09 01:39 am

(1)
 (1)
4.

Answered by DR DINESH SHARMA, 14 Aug '09 01:38 am

(1)
 (1)
5.

Answered by anantharaman, 14 Aug '09 01:40 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

Answered by rajan, 03 Jul '13 09:23 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Before determining the class of sins, we must not forget to judge our eligibility to grade the state of sins; because its tricky business according to..more

Answered by Indra Pawar