Q.

Nawab Patudi belong to Bhopal but he or his family has done nothing for Bhopal in general even Nawab Patudi has written a piece of land for a hospital in Bhopal but tillthis date Nawab Patudi has never constructed any hospital ok leave it may his soul rest in peace

Tags: relationships, bhopal, politics & government
Asked by Satya Pandey, 23 Sep '11 12:42 pm

1.

Ye unka personal matter hai ya tha.
Answered by Bholu, 23 Sep '11 12:43 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

His mother Sajida Sultan, was the second daughter of the last ruling nawab of Bhopal
Pataudi (Hindi: ) is a town in Gurgaon district in the Indian state of Haryana. It is located 26 kilometres (16 mi) from Gurgaon, at the foot hills of the Aravali hills.[1]

Pataudi was the seat of Pataudi State which was ruled by the Nawabs of Pataudi. The 8th Nawab, Iftikhar Ali Khan Pataudi, played cricket for both England and India and captained the latter. His son the 9th Nawab also captained the Indian cricket team. In 2007 the MCC commissioned the Pataudi Trophy in honour of the 8th Nawab, to be given to the winners of Test cricket series between England and India.
Source: google search
Answered by anil garg, 23 Sep '11 03:05 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

I had seen him donating huge sums of money for good causes , but he believed that good work must not get cheap publicity. he really did care for the poor and the needy
Source: I , Me , Myself
Answered by angel, 23 Sep '11 12:46 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Who knows what problems he might be having in not completing the project, however, as a great soul I pray may rest in peace
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 23 Sep '11 12:44 pm

(0)
 (0)