Q.

Which is your dream vehicle? What are the special features in that which attracted you? Do you have a dream vehicle from your own imaginations, which you might've developed from stories in great classics and epics?

Tags: vehicle, education, electronics
Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 04 Jan '10 01:36 pm

1.

Hi Muktha, A Q about Dream Vehicle.Really Muktha ,I hate this Modern Life and Modern Vehicles,which create so much pollution in the atmosphere.The Modern living and advanced techlogy has made us live like Robots,yaar, spend hours frustrated in the jammed traffic and reach home exhausted and tired, Good for nothing. What life is this ,yaar.The automobile industry is flourishing,making highly equipped vehicles of every kind,every year .At the same time the rate of road accidents is also alarming.many accidents are fatal,too.2 people known to me are still surving with series of surgeries to treat their broken legs, ribs and head.A boy lost nearly 2 yrs of his education ,due to the accident he had been through, also ,he being the only child in the family.So Modern vehile is something not very attractive for me,though I too drive both India and abroad.As a user I prefer a a small car,aircondition is a must as I dont prefer to drive with open windows,a good stereo system and with power s ...more
Answered by Rachana, 04 Jan '10 05:15 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

Do you have a dream vehicle of your imagination? NO, really No. I haven't really thought about it or dreamt about it and have followed the small dictum that would buy whatever one can at a given point of time. Not even any of the imaginary 'vaahans' from epics or classics. Was happy to start with a cycle, then the much coveted Yezdi of those days, shifted over to a Bajaj Chetak for convenience sake. Some 20 yrs back, could put my hand on an Ambassador, the most comfortable car actually and kept in for nearly 10 years when it finally knelt on all its four tyres and requested that it be released from being the beast of burden. Considering the yeoman service that it did for me, I finally let it go about 6 months after I had bought a Maruti 800. Then more out of the great urge to own a big car than the requirement for it, bought a Accent and after three years shifted over to a Viva which is still in good shape and I feel no need to go for another new one for the simple consideration that i ...more
Answered by Omega, 06 Jan '10 05:41 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

Dear Muktha,
Good evening and greetings of the new year
I don't find any vehicle which suits a dream vehicle for me, as I find some flaws or the other in the vehicle I choose. Though luxury has no limitation just as imagination, I have tried to develop a vehicle of my own imagination, which if found, would be a revolution. Remember, it is just an imagination ! that I have a ** fuel-less vehicle** with great speed and comfort.
How's that?
Answered by prabhat kumar kumar, 09 Jan '10 07:28 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

My favourite cars are the Mustangs and the Porsches, however if i have to pick one as my favourite dream machine that would be the Porsche Carrera GT.

However, if imagination be the horse i ride it would be Luke Skywalkers (Star wars IV: A New Hope) Landspeeder, a fictional anti gravity craft, Y coz i guess it caught my imagination at a very young age, though one difference to the orignal would be a, perhaps a little redesigning done by the designers at Porsche.
Answered by Global Solutions, 05 Jan '10 11:40 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

It's about dream vehicle, not restrcited to affordability.
1. Sedan - Volvo S80
2. SUV - Buick Enclave
Answered by manish varma, 04 Jan '10 04:40 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

First model of Honda CBZ..... Mahindra Scorpio and White colured open Maruti Gypsy.
Answered by Ahsaan Ansari, 04 Jan '10 03:57 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Mercedez -C class .
Answered by vilas manohar deshpande, 04 Jan '10 03:55 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Udhan khaathula
Answered by SHEETAL, 04 Jan '10 03:22 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Since I test drove Mahindra Xylo, it has become a dream vehicle for me. It is roomy as it can be turned to a 8 seater, is excellent for picnic, runs on diesel with economy, good looks, good thrust and takeoff, and has duel AC- front and back, with all usual features of a UV. And all this at a cost of some 8 L. .. It only lacks wings and if I could, I will make it a flying vehicle !!. Then I will go to Switzerland with all my friends, in summer, and after extensive travel of adjoining places will come back.. Ha ha.. dreams ...and dreams only. I know, I have no money to buy it ...
Answered by subhash, 04 Jan '10 02:42 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

I need and looking for a machine which works like a Fax machine so that I can travel any destination within no time !
Answered by UMESH SHARMA, 04 Jan '10 02:35 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Breakfast is considered most important meal of the day. A good breakfast provides energy that body requires to perform. After six to eight hours of sl..more

Answered by Lucky