Q.

I'm 26 years old girl. i'm havind excessive weight of 90kgs. I got engaged now and i want to reduce weight very early without joining gym. How do I? Plz help me.

Tags: gym, weight, plz
Asked by suchi, 02 Jun '07 12:23 pm

1.

Note- this is for information only to members of rediff Q and A. if not interested disregard this.

Obesity is root cause for many illness like diabetes, Hypertension, old age arthritis, heart attacks etc. Fear of dieting and exercises and even if done, getting less than required or No fat loss, makes obese people not to attempt anything to lose fats. Check out www.foodyoga.org for effortless fatloss without dieting/exercises/drugs. Pass on this message to those who need fat loss.
Thanks.
Answered by Prakash, 02 Jun '07 12:37 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

The reason you are overweight because you are not getting proper nutrition. Excercise only make you fit. But nutrition is the key. If we don't have enought nutrition like protein, vitmains and minerals, micronutrients, automatically our body start craving for these foods, and we eat more and tend to increase your weight. If you serious about losing weight you can contact me at ehsan1@consultant.com . I am a personal wellness coach, i help people to change their eating habits and make them healthier. I am based out of Bangalore. You can logon to www.wellness.blogindia.com
Answered by Ehsan Rahman, 02 Jun '07 02:57 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Please Read:
Lose weight. Become more fit. Have more energy for life

Generally fat does not accumulate easily because we burn around 70% to 80% of energy in our daily life. Unfortunately the metabolic rate reaches a peak and begins to fall gradually from the age of 30, and if you don't take steps to improve your metabolic rate a beer belly and unwanted fat becomes distinct possibilities. It's wise to learn how to get yourself in good shape before the kilos begin to pile on.

Fearful of weight gain, many of us resort to different slimming methods to try and stem the spread. Theoretically our weight will drop with a lower energy intake, but in fact we are born with an ability to adapt ourselves to hunger. If you diet continuously over a two-week period it will lead to malnutrition. In such a situation the body tends to store energy and slow down the metabolic rate in order to maintain basic brain functions. Those who take this drastic route to trimming away kilos will lose weight ...more
Answered by manoj bohare, 02 Jun '07 12:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

You have to excercise. there is no such medicine that weight can reduce automatically. there are few but having side effects. 90kg is not that heavy but still u have to work out on that. jogging,dieting and excercising will surely help u out. wish you a happy married life ahead
Answered by ankit shivam, 02 Jun '07 12:26 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Sony GT450 or pioneer DEH-P4850sony features7 colour displayflip downrepeat & shufflefront aux in putlow pass filterCD-R/RW playbackWMA playbackBTM-be..more

Answered by srikanth patnam