Q.

Which book is best for csat preparation

Tags: careers, education, books
Asked by iram parveen, 23 Mar '12 08:08 pm

1.

Hi ,
Your solution is there please visit this link and get more info about the colleges , admissions, fees and more.
www.way2college.com/MBAPune.htm
All the best
Answered by pankaj sankhala, 24 Mar '12 05:55 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

As the Preliminary examination from 2011 will focus more on mental ability, logical reasoning, and data interpretation it's important to have the right books and materials for CSAT in advance. This page lists books that are relevant for CSAT from this point of view.

Note: All the books mentioned on this page have been tried by me or highly recommended by fellow aspirants. Also I am constantly adding books to cover the entire syllabus gradually so keep visiting this page often. This page contains links to pages where you can purchase the books online. Wherever possible I have listed the current and previous year's edition of current affairs related books.

General Studies Manual (GS Manual)
Answered by jameel ahmed, 23 Mar '12 08:10 pm

(0)
 (0)