Q.

Which is the first alphabt of farsi ( with some comment on this language) ?

Asked by jameel ahmed, 15 Nov '09 04:17 pm

1.

Alif
Farsi is an Iranian language within the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European languages. It is widely spoken in Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and to some extent in Iraq, Bahrain, and Oman. New Persian, which usually is called also by the names of Dari, Farsi, Parsi or Parsi-Dari, can be classified linguistically as a continuation of Middle Persian, the official religious and literary language of Sassanian Iran, itself a continuation of Old Persian, the language of the Achaemenids. Persian is a pluricentric language and its grammar is similar to that of many contemporary European languages.The Persian language has been a medium for literary and scientific contributions to the eastern half of the Islamic world.
Answered by Arshad Khan, 15 Nov '09 04:33 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Hamzeh,then Alef then Alef-e-maddi then be,Pe...
So Hamzeh is the first alphabet in Farsi/ i.e. Parsian.Northern countries of middle east commonly uses thislanguage.Once in India when Old Matriculation system was there under British education system, Students were allowed to read Farsi in lieu of Sanskrit as classical language. I used to attend the classes taken by Moulavi Sir as our Pandit Sir of Sanskrit never allowed me to attend his classes. Later on I came to know from Pandit Sir that all these Classical languages will be omitted from Syllabi so in anger He did it.His opinion was whom I suppose to teach the language they will not be with literature & will opt for science stream( as I did) then whom can he teach. But I learnt at least alpha bet of Parsi.( I may be wrong,as it is taken out of my memory that is of some 60 years back.
Answered by Santiranjan Pal, 15 Nov '09 05:00 pm

(2)
 (0)

Q.

They are. They have their agenda to further. For that matter any group is - be it, ASEAN, SAARC, etc. Look at the way NaMo has been summoned by a US c..more

Answered by Shashi LS