Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

My father-in-law and his brother are having equal share a residential building. Ground Floor is having parking. First and Second Floors are having residential block covering the whole plot. My Father-in-law's brother says that he wants the land to divide and draw a boundary. Then they can stay without any issue.
In this case, ground are will be divided but residential block would cover the both shares.

Please let me know if it is feasible solution. If not, why?


Asked by Maneesh Agarwal, 16 Sep '08 11:21 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Seek advice from an advocate, refer
Answered by Naresh Gupta, 23 Sep '08 10:09 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Answered by Danny