Q.

Difficulties arise all the time. We say, if one is prepared for it, we are able to face it with greater grit.

But doesn't it mostly strike when you least expect it and one for which you are not at all prepared? - one of those that missed your well thought out list and thus your prepared defense?

Asked by Omega, 19 Oct '08 08:55 pm

1.

I would like to state that,any amount of preparation to fight,any given situation....announced or unannounced....is absolutely futile and senseless...cause it just doesnt work dat ways......its only when in the deep waters,dat u decide ur course of action,with no time or help at hand.......as per my belief,one needs to have one's inbuilt mechanism in absolute working order....the strengths should be nurtured,and weaknesses should be transformed into stronger forces........belief on the self and ones own abilities should be intacto.....the rest will be fought against,and taken headlong,unabashedly!!!!!
Answered by shintsie, 26 Oct '08 12:28 am

(2)
 (0)
2.

Oh man, tell me about it, esp in the field of business....not to mention in mid central Bandhs' R' Us lol. Sometimes, you fulfill your contract on time and your suppliers checque to you bounces lol. I know you can laugh after a long time it happens but at the moment it's pretty suicidal, then you have material ppl, and your ppl to pay on time....which is not good to delay. That's the time all cellphones of your buyer gets switched off and mysteriously dissapear to sudden emergencies to Mumbai or Zurich or even boarded the Chandian space craft, who knows....but still you got to somehow deal with it. It's hard to explain unless you've experinced, but you somehow got to consolidate, tug, and pullthru.
Answered by A Moin, 27 Oct '08 06:36 am

(2)
 (0)
3.

Life isn't an outing to an amusement park where we pay to get amusements only.Its something real----full of debits as well as credits.If a difficulty comes to me I inspire myself seeing the worse.There is a place just 2km from my house n 800 metres from chief minister's bunglow.At that place people use to consume wine(made at home in earthen pots by themselves) to fill their bellies n kill hunger.When asked they replied they don't get enough money out of it for survival n wines keep their hunger away for a couple of days.Their's is such a miserable life----mine is at least 100 times better.So don't you think I've reason to be happy about my life?I read it in a book of Peace Pilgrim that Life is a great game with a glorious prize to win.That prize is a peacuful death n satisfied self on the bed at that time.We won't go in despair or sadness from the world if we know the spirit of living.Its give n take, build n break and ultimately he surely wins who honestly tries n plays it fai ...more
Answered by prashant sharma, 23 Oct '08 09:16 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

I don't know how to put it, but yes I can say it with a recent example. Remember our talk over phone, I said - There is nothing to complain about in life!
Well few days after that, after returning I was diagnosed with diabetes. The next day of diagnosis of diabetes, I had to be hospitalized for supposedly a kidney stone case with severe unbearable pain in stomach and back.
All this before I hit 40.
Well it does strike one, when one least expects it, but well it does.
P.S.: On top of that Sensex crashed brigning down the financial worth. :-)
Answered by manish varma, 24 Oct '08 06:22 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

Dear Omega, there are only a few set of things of which we are prepared like exam, delivery, to some extent natural calamity, and future conscious people to some extent, are prepared for the coming future needs in financial terms. Apart from that many of the future calamities, accidents and difficult times even though anticipated, that it may occur any time, our preparedness falls short. And in some cases, the twist and turn of the events even doesn't let us know, what and how the such thing has happened. In extreme circumstances, we are all as humble, as if even preparedness wouldn't have altered the sequence of events. It is this unpredictable nature of life, of which we say, life is a series of unpredictable happenings. It is all beyond our control. Our sole defence is our acceptance of the fact that we as a human, are just fallable, and we have certain moments of greater realisation that we are just a puppet in hands of nature and GOD.
Answered by prabhat kumar kumar, 22 Oct '08 09:25 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Difficulties as well as happinesses come to life when they are not expected. bad time waits for none. you are right when you say we can handle them if we are prepared well. but one is not aware what kind of problem he may face during the life.One must Face the difficulties in life with a powerful positive attitude, faith, and strength..........Difficulties come to us not only to test us but to realise our hidden potential. One must face them boldy....Let the difficulties realise how difficult you are.............................................................. ....................Difficulties come from all sides. When they come, they come in tonnes...man, however bold he might be, turns to be defensive automatically and related all these problems to his KARMA. It is said that God helps those who help themselves. A weak man breaks down when difficulties comes to him frequently but this is also true that on who handles them during that period comes out with a smiling face.
Answered by ankit shivam, 20 Oct '08 09:35 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

Yes accidents occur anytime. We can't be prepared for them. Though we can have preventive measures.
Answered by sanjay sharma, 19 Oct '08 09:00 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

The question is not clear. What do u want to know .
Answered by ARUNKUMAR KARUA, 19 Oct '08 09:03 pm

(0)
 (0)