Q.

How to get financial & time freedom?

Tags: financial & time freedom
Asked by SHIRISH MADHUKAR BABTIWALE, 20 Apr '07 01:58 pm

1.

U give me mail id i will tell u
Answered by kalpna kh, 03 Nov '07 02:35 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Perspectives of a Financial Planner.

Everyone wants freedom in his life. Freedom enables a person to be creative, follow his dreams and reach the best of his potential in life. One of the most critical component that enables this freedom is Financial Freedom. Financial Freedom can be achieved when a person has enough savings to last him his lifetime. (i.e. a person does not need to work for money).

What I have observed is that most people spend 10-12 hours every day working in jobs to earn money. After expenses there is a certain portion of the money that remains which we call as savings. Each month not even an hour is spent in understanding what is happening with the savings. Most investment decisions regarding these savings are at best uninformed. The driving forces behind the investment decisions are past conditioning (what we pick up from the parental generation), peer advice, market driven (advertising based), path of least resistance, etc. It is because of the miniscule am ...more
Answered by sridhar veta, 20 Apr '07 04:55 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

I am sure you too are associated with my BUSINESS but if you are not & if you or anybody reading this is intrested then do get in touch with me & i shall only be glad to offer the solution which i am benifitting from.

Put in a bit of Hard work for about an year or 2, Getting Paid well for it & then just see your income Growing substancially or the period to come.

To know more i can be contacted on 0-9821848844

sameer
Answered by Sameer R. Tandale, 20 Apr '07 03:48 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Earn & plan
Answered by aravind das, 20 Apr '07 02:00 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

No repairs. One of the obligations of an owner of a building is to keep the structure in good working order. In a home, that's one of the many duties ..more

Answered by LIPSIKA