Q.

What was the last Hajj Pilgrimage sermon of Prophet Mohammad ?

Tags: news & events, mohammad, prophet mohammad
Asked by ABDULLAH, 15 Oct '11 11:45 am

1.

Agree with anil ans.
Answered by aflatoon, 09 Nov '11 09:25 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

"O people! Listen to my word, for I do not think that I and you will meet again in this place and perform Hajj together after this year. O people! Allah (swt) says "O people! We created you from one male and female and made you into tribes and, so as to be known to one another. Surely the noblest among you in the sight of Allah is he who is the most righteous." (49:13)Your Lord (Rabb) is one and your father Adam is one who was fashioned out of clay. An Arab has no superiority over an Ajami (non-Arab)nor an Ajami over an Arab. Similarly neither a red coloured person is superior to a black coloured one nor a black coloured one to red-coloured one, but for their Taqwa (fear of God)." He further added that "every claim of privilege whether that of blood and property belongs to pre-Islamic period and is under my feet" As the Prophet concluded his sermon from Jabal Ar Rahmah (Mount Mercy) in the plains of Arafat that the verse relating to the perfection of the Deen was revealed to him: "Toda ...more
Source: google search
Answered by anil garg, 20 Oct '11 07:10 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

"O People! lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore, listen carefully to what I am saying and Take These Words to Those Who Could Not Be Present Here Today.

O People! just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that he will indeed reckon your deeds.

Allah has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligations shall henceforth be waived. Your capital is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn 'Abd al-Muttalib (Prophet's uncle) be waived.

Answered by chela, 15 Oct '11 11:53 am

(0)
 (0)