Q.

I a s or i p s

Tags: i a s or i p s
Asked by varughese george, 06 Nov '07 01:59 am

1.

Ias
Answered by anil garg, 29 Nov '12 08:04 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I would personally choose the IAS. And make use of a gym after work to keep myself active. The government facilities extended to you are better. Well- I have nothing against the IPS.

But the issue is, I want the general public to like me- without me having to cross a Mahabharat like epic in my professional career (Ex: many distinguished & noble IPS cadre)- not against the criminals but against the bureaucracy lol- get it.

I have no hate against IPS but I do see that that entire branch as a system isin't viewed too favourably by the general public. I don't want to bear the burden of public apathy...

You have to sacrifice A LOT to shine in the IPS- by what it stands for- and not by how it is today in majority. Many times, your family life. It's a dedication & I just never really got attracted by that proposition.

Answered by A Moin, 06 Nov '07 10:42 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

It depends on what u prefer and ur capabilities, interests and qualiyfying of the exams

Civil Services Exam: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the Civil Services Exam every year. The Civil Services Exam holds the key for entry into a number of prestigious jobs in the country including the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS) and Indian Police Service (IPS).
IAS, IFS, and IPS are the top three services of Group A, Central Services. The other Group A services include Indian Customs and Central Excise Service, Indian Revenue Service, and Indian Postal Service.
Civil Services Exam consists of preliminary exam (prelims), main exam (mains), and interview. The prelims are usually held in May /June. Mains are held in October/November. The exam is notified in December. Application forms can be obtained from designated post offices around the country and the exams are held in major cities.

Answered by sheela joby, 06 Nov '07 11:26 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Yes. But when China n Russia rob the world does nothingBut when Iraq invades Kuwait all hell break loose..more

Answered by Ataur Rahman