Q.

Many known IDs of genuinely good members are disappearing, leaving us no idea of their whereabouts. Do you ever think about them, try to find out what happened to them? Or will move ahead as if it doesn't matter you much?

Tags: relationships, education, entertainment
Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 11 Mar '10 10:57 am

1.

It has happened all the time for the last 3 years or so where so many have left the Forum without a notice or warning and it will continue to happen. Of course, I do think about them, keep in touch where possible, even speak to them if possible where there is a No. available to contact.

All of them matter in some way or other even if they don't have a direct bearing on our real lives to change it any way. But then relationships are of a unique nature, they are forged keeping in my mind commonality of thinking, vibes and even matters of common interest. So, we wouldn't let go off them by momentary bouts of instinctive behaviours or veering off to greener pastures as the present situation demands. They were a part of our life here on this Forum in the beginning, had their stand alone meaning for who they were to us and would keep them as long as the lines of communication are kept open. How can we just forget them, those who do mattered in that their presence gave you a sense of happ ...more
Answered by Omega, 11 Mar '10 04:55 pm

(4)
 (0)
2.

It is realy a big concern for all of us.........few of them left because of the credibility/concept of QnA comming down day by day..........we are missing to lot who were the GEM of QnA, i tried to talk one or two but stating busy........honestly speaking few of Sr. members only spoiled the decorum of forum.........otherwise at the initial stage all were fallowing the guidelines , the Sr.members only acted as teacher and guided others to opt the wrong path.........many reasons are there, we can't discuss here but if we will try we can bring back to them.........if QnA will pass a resolution to produce the photo ID proof of each member then only QnA will reflect the past Glory and credibility.........i fallow my principle, never hurt to anyone.........we will get no. of people here , we should learn to maintain the relation in a right way.......i don't know who are you and you too don't know who am i, but feeling the closeness since last two year as if know to each other......that shoul ...more
Answered by pradeep mishra, 11 Mar '10 11:17 am

(4)
 (0)
3.

May be they are busy with work schedule, i keep sending them messages but no response, i cann't call them as i don't have theirs contact numbers
Answered by uni, 11 Mar '10 10:59 am

(3)
 (0)
4.

I am missing sumitha. Where is she? I too am not so regular here but I do peep in.
Answered by gem mina, 12 Mar '10 06:39 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

There is some technical problem.
Answered by vilas manohar deshpande, 11 Mar '10 11:57 am

(2)
 (0)
6.

May be that they have made new IDS !!
Answered by Twinkle Aurora, 11 Mar '10 10:57 am

(2)
 (0)
7.

Remain in touch with them, by messaging, answering qs etc.
Answered by raman, 14 Oct '10 09:30 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

I am back for few days atlest. Got a job in Mauritus...leaving on 31st.
Answered by UMESH SHARMA, 28 Mar '10 04:50 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Yes
often
can not find them
no,it is not easy to move ahead
Answered by anil garg, 02 Feb '12 11:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

I do remember many of them and would love to revive the contact. However, I also respect their privacy and do not want to speculate on the reasons for they leaving QNA. I take solace from the fact that there are still many more active friends in QNA and love to maintain the contact and interact through the QNA.
Answered by M Shankar, 24 Mar '11 12:53 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

His is fopr sure super shy. ', Recommended to take it slow, take time to get to know the person. Try to keep things clean, less baggage. Let years of..more

Answered by Mickey