Using your phone's internet browser
go to:  qna.rediff.com
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.
Q.

What is more uncertain? result of one day cricket match or movement of Stock Exchange index ?

Tags: money, stock exchange, sports
Asked by Tushar Kher, 05 Nov '09 08:51 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
  
    
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (8)

1.

With a close watch on the prevailing circumstances you can predict both the results at a 90% accuracy. Only the remaining 10% is unpredictable in both the cases.Take the example of yesterday's match. Once the toss is won ny Australia, they have won 25% and after posting 350 another 70% and India has only 5% chances then. The dismissal of Gambhir , Yuvraj and Dhoni in quick succession tilt the scale further and even though Sachin done a brilliant thing it is always on the card once he or Raina departs It is Australia. Same is true of the stock market. After the heavy selling for profit during the last week and early this week , the market will swing appreciably with current buying and since even at 15000 , sensex is overpriced we have to pay caution in buying speculative stocks for long time holding.So with a little caution we can almost predict both at 90% accuracy at the half way mark.
Answered by Josna, 06 Nov '09 10:01 am

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
2.

None
as such
Answered by anil garg, 25 Mar '11 01:08 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
3.

To me movement of stock exchange,
Answered by Santonu Borpuzari, 05 Nov '09 11:04 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
4.

Both are uncertain and could not be predicted.
Answered by Ramesh Agarwal, 05 Nov '09 10:58 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
5.

Both
Answered by iqbal seth, 05 Nov '09 09:17 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
6.

Thyese things are uncertain in nature, you can't predict the result or performmance of a player or a script !
Answered by Krish Dey, 05 Nov '09 08:57 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
7.

Both r uncertain.While one affects the emotions of the entire country the other affects the pocket of some traders.
Answered by Damodar Biswal, 05 Nov '09 08:54 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received
8.

Stock exchange only.Today started with -350 and finally raised to 150 up
Answered by hitler, 05 Nov '09 08:53 pm

 
  
Report abuse
Useful
 (0)
Not Useful
 (0)
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer

Q.
A

Here you are witha p;fofile of the bank. Profile of Worldwide Operations This company has been acquired by JPMorgan Chase & Co.. 383 Madison AvenueNew..more

Answered by radhikamruta