Q.

Will you join communal riots if the terrorists strike again ? Last week I had a bitter experience of the supporters of terrorism and I feel its time to do or die.

Tags: money, education, entertainment
Asked by manoj thakur, 23 Nov '09 12:35 pm

1.

IF you feel that strongly (and I do NOT blame u) then u should join the Indian Army as a soldier. But if it's your unlucky day, they may assign u for sahayak work where u get to polish ur commanding officer's boots instead of fire at terrorists.

But I am curious as to what "do or die" means.....but in all due honesty, if any of us here on QnA meets a terrorist head on it'd be more "die" than "do" and nobody really gets benefited as most of us here don't have military training & terrorists do. If one of 'em gets close enough & I have a bike chain (I was a student union leader in a govt college so I am sure u know what dat means), even then it would be a "die."

The best thing 4 u to do to fight terrorism is to understand that terrorists are able to penetrate India too easily because thy have an easy time finding a support base here. And terrorists do NOT look for same religion or same ideology. So u may ask how they find the support base....

Answered by A Moin, 24 Nov '09 07:20 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Believe me, I too feel the same. Its height of negligence on govt.'s part. It seems that govt. has nothing to do whether people die or suffer in terrorist attack or bomb blast. India gets affected by Bomb blasts almost every month. Hundreds of Innocent people die for no reason. The first requirement to curb terrorism is SINCERE WILL which is not there. All unauthorized person/foreign national should be identified and the scheme for unique photo ID card system should be introduced and started. We should deal with Muslim terrorists according to Sharia law and naxal terrorists with the same jungle law that they use to chop off limbs and take out eyes of people who oppose them. Unfortunately this will never happen. Forces are deployed in affected areas but their authority has been curbed? Assam and other North Eastern States are a burning example of it. Terror strikes every now and then. Actually India is very soft on terrorism, India only reacting to after effect not before the incident, ...more
Answered by sumati gayki, 24 Nov '09 02:29 pm

(0)
 (1)
3.

Yes
Answered by alok khatore, 12 Jan 09:40 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

I will never do it
Answered by anil garg, 10 Mar '13 09:42 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

He was born in 1924, is now 86 years old. He is too old to do any lucrative job at this age. In September 2003, Laxman was affected by a stroke which ..more

Answered by Om Shrivastava