Q.

Would you stop hooligans while they are interfering with others; or will you wait for them and act only if they will start interfering with you?

Tags: money, relationships, politics & government
Asked by Jack Johnson, 26 Sep '09 08:27 am

1.

Dear Jackji, As a responsible citizen any injustice done to others, atleast I cannot tolerate and I will surely try to meddle in their act and help the needy with whatever the consequences I face but I see that innocent gets justice. Regards Cyrus
Answered by cyrus irani, 26 Sep '09 03:59 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

I would definitely try to stop the hooligans interfering with others but if i feel that they would overpower me,then i would ask others present there to co-operate with me & try to control the situation in a justifiable manner.
Answered by Shikha Aggarwal, 26 Sep '09 10:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Most of the people just do not meddle but walk away even when they see some hooligans interfering with others and even attacking innocent persons. I have tried to interfere on some occasions. On one occasion, I could defuse the situation and the hooligans walked away. Another occasion, they left the person and attacked me but luckily for me some know bystanders came and rescued me from getting beating. It depends on individual situation. Those who have not courage to interfere should at least dial and call the police for help.
Answered by Francisco, 26 Sep '09 05:50 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

I always take the intiative to nip the evil in the bud !!
Answered by dharamender nebhnani, 26 Sep '09 01:56 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

It is always advisable to fight fire when it is in the neighbour's house or even far off to keep our own house safety.
Answered by MajorVLoganathan, 26 Sep '09 01:01 pm

(2)
 (0)
6.

As a responsible citizen any injustice done to others, atleast I cannot tolerate and I will surely try to meddle in their act and help the needy with whatever the consequences I face but I see that innocent gets justice.
Answered by Quest, 09 Aug '13 12:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

I will and I do always try and stop them. If & when they mess with me I give it back to them in my own way. I know such hooligans are cowards and try to show their bravado in cyber space's anonymity. In real such good for nothing idiots are utter failures and they try to take revenge by harassing innocent & peace loving people here.
Answered by rajneesh Rediff, 27 Sep '09 06:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

It is not possible to interfere in every happenings around us. And it is not prudent too.
Answered by sankaran subbiah, 27 Sep '09 10:12 am

(0)
 (0)
9.

It depends on my mood and their strength. I may bounce on them immediately or wait for my turn.
Answered by Chinna, 27 Sep '09 08:51 am

(0)
 (0)
10.

I'll be the last person to tolerate any hooligan whoever he is interfering with..., somebody else or me....; the state law is there...let the right people take up the matter and deal with it........
Answered by minati vishwakarma, 26 Sep '09 07:20 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

MNS are in hotel oberai and taj enjoying with terrorists..how can they help any one>..more

Answered by ANURADHA PATHAKJ