Q.

I have heard from a great person(sri sri ravishankar) that what ur inner behaviour is that it matters to people and not what u behave outside , how can this be tru ecan u justify?

Tags: people, u, ur
Asked by sgk, 03 Sep '07 10:07 am

1.

I had attempted ones question in this regard previously. See this world is not like that. In present world you should behave good internally as well as externally. As no one knows you internally by having just look. For initial attraction you should behave good externally, & then internal matters comes in light.
Take an example of a product, a product should be attractive externally then only customers will ask for that & once purchased then it should be attractive internally means its functionality. should be good. Even any product is more efficient in function than its competitor's, customer will first look at it externally & will purchase the one which is looking better. In engineering it is called as aesthetic (external) & ergonomic (Internal or functional).
In todays world majority of pupil were not hearing talks of great personalities like you mentioned one. So how they will come to know for looking you internally first before externally.
Answered by yuvraj shahaji kadam, 03 Sep '07 12:14 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Simple.If u r into frienship with someone for Namesake or for any purpose,u'l bhav nicely.Bt ur inner bhaviour'l come out when that friend'l b in crisis & need of actual help.So now tell me to ur friend wat'l matter outside or "Inner" bhaviour !!!!!!!
Answered by sunaina pendse, 03 Sep '07 10:12 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

I think u have misinterpreted. It would be true for god. God needs good internal behaviour. God wants us to be good from inner & he is less bother of our behaviour from outside. But to a layman no doubt they want or need good inner behaviour & also external behaviour.
Answered by sanjay Markale, 03 Sep '07 12:19 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Medway is the name given to a conurbation in the north of Kent, England. It was previously known as "The Medway Towns" as the region consists of five ..more

Answered by koshy john