Q.

Hi I am Ravi Shankar.I am studying B.Tech second year.I am studying in Hyderabad .I want to be a Pilot.I am from a middle class family.I want to know how to apply for a pilot and it's details like application,cost for training etc., I wish you could help me.Thank You.

Asked by Ravi, 29 Jun '08 08:30 pm

1.

COMMERCIAL PILOT - Training And Expences - Other Courses And Institutes
Training Process

Basic qualification for pilot training is successful completion of 10+2/equivalent with 50% marks in Physics and Maths. The applicant should have completed 17 years of age. The first step in Pilot training is acquiring of Student Pilot Licence (SPL). Thereafter he can start flight training to get Private Pilot Licence (PPL). This includes 60 hours of flying comprising 20 hours of dual flying, 20 hours of solo flying and 5 hours cross country flying. Theoretical examination's have to be passed in subjects like Air Regulation, Navigation, Aviation Meteorology, Aircraft and Engines, After PPL another 190 hours of flying training is required for Commercial Pilot's Licence (CPL) i.e., a consolidated 250 hours of flying training. A flight radio operators licence and radio telephone licence have to be obtained. During CPL, the candidate should have exposure to a range of aircraft and fulfill o ...more
Answered by vedula rs, 29 Jun '08 08:38 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.