Q.

Where else could we come across 'Happy Endings' apart form the stories in Books or in Movies? Have you come across anything like this in real life?

Tags: relationships, books, movies
Asked by Anuja, 29 Nov '12 08:07 pm

1.

When I was 19 years old one of my friend of my age only had an affair and her parents were reluctant for their marriage.. This couple wanted to get married in Arya samaj mandir.. and I was also part of that marriage as witness.. Well I didn't knew the meaning of such eloping and marriage at that age since it was just a fun for me.. and moreover others were also of our age only .. so it was more as an event for us..

The marriage pictures were taken in which all the time camera was focussed on me than the couple and the ceremony which were merely on the background :))).. They must be remembering me and cursing the boy who took the pictures all their life whenever they view their marriage album..
Answered by Sharmila Bose, 29 Nov '12 08:49 pm

(1)
 (0)

2.

Happy ending is a dream for most of the people .in reality .. that's why dreams are there in fairy tales/ stories to give some moments of happiness .. some dreams . some positive thoughts and hope to make the people alive and smiling ..
Answered by lolita mansfield, 30 Nov '12 12:52 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Every life has an happy ending in Death. On death a person may not experience any of the experiences which he thought were not happy in his life time. So life always ends by merging into an eternal state of happiness. When a person is born his unhappiness starts so he cries and when he dies his unhappiness ends and he becomes serene.
Answered by Shyam, 01 Dec '12 03:33 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

As a human being there is no happy endings for self, coz we always want more, we can make others have an happy endings by giving the needy things what others wish, hoping they have an happy endings only to satisfy thyself.
Answered by PLAY BOY, 30 Nov '12 07:09 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

In real life, happy endings are hard to come by. With the passage of times, all relations lose its charms. This is the bitter truth, we experience in our life. And as usual, there will be some exceptions here too.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 30 Nov '12 04:20 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Yeah !! Many Time.............It depends upon our PositiveThinking and Faith on our Director of the LIfe !!: ))
Answered by Raj, 30 Nov '12 11:32 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

I had some of my good friends, very hard working, brought up the children in the background of poverty, gave them education, married off to good educated ones and children settled well by buying good properties. They died in peace and seems a very Happy Ending for me. From scratch to a pinnacle of glory by sheer hard work and perseverence.
Answered by Seshadri Srinivasan, 29 Nov '12 11:34 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

We can only look forward to
we have nothing much in our hands
Answered by anil garg, 29 Nov '12 11:07 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Live events like marriages, parties, occasions, celebrations, goes well if that ends well.....but human life faces the end with death which is never a matter of happiness anyway....therefore a happy ending can never be expected in case concerning any human life only except in case of a shortlived event like international games say Olympic, cricket, football Hockey worldcup etc....which can have a happy ending.....
Answered by Pradipta pati, 29 Nov '12 08:31 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Hey, u have to stop your story...... SOMEHOW or SOMEWHERE. Better do that when it is spring time!
Otherwise, there are NO ENDs in this universe. Existence is a continuum... there are no beginnings or ends... but only change in modes and phases. People are familiar with the saying spirit/soul is immortal. But I remind you.... even matter is immortal......nothing is ever destroyed or created....only forms or combination of atoms change!
Answered by Shunmugham, 29 Nov '12 08:24 pm

(1)
 (0)