Q.

This is with reference to "Low & behold" in a mumbai daily. It is really sad that about 50 SSC students were forced to write their 3-hr paper sitting on tiny benches meant for 4-yr olds in KG classrooms of their exam centre, the CBM High School at Sion-Koliwada,Mumbai on the first day of their Board exams.It is a shame that students face such a basic problem at a time when India is progressing in so many fields. The game of passing the buck will not benefit these children. The concerned authorities shld luk into the issue at the earliest. Comment??

Tags: time, mumbai, children
Asked by cyrus irani, 14 Mar '08 02:37 pm

1.

The CBM highschool shud give clarification. If d school is organizing exams. like SSC, which is d most imp. exam. of any school child, then they shud provide gud facilities to candidates so dat they can attend d exam. wid cool mind. Govt. shud take actiion agaisnt this school.
Answered by sumati gayki, 14 Mar '08 03:02 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

it's really vry shameful for indian govt.....
Answered by Malik Seema, 14 Mar '08 02:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

It is very bad. We should treat the children carefully because every tiny thing hurt their feelings. It may lead to many consequences. Respect them because who knows who will become great personality in the future.
Answered by Babu, 14 Mar '08 02:43 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

As the number of students appearing in the SSC exam is known well in advance, and the centre is other than their own school, it is the exam centre which should ensure that proper facilities are provided for the students.
The management and principal of the CBM school are guilty of negligence, and should be dealt with by the board.
Answered by sankar gm, 14 Mar '08 03:07 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Agreed. I will tell u a small story. In one of undergraduate exam, I heard some body congratulating the supervisor/guarding person. I wondered and I thought that I am mistaken and asked the person to whom u r congratulating. He told me u have heard rightly. I am saying best luck to the guarding person only, because in so a mesh he is taking/supervising the exam/student with cool head.
Answered by P. M. Choudhary, 14 Mar '08 02:44 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Please define Cheap (as per your definition) Also, please tell me whether you want to buy or take one on rent? If you are buying. Rs 30 L is cheap in ..more

Answered by SRG