Q.

Any body knows about Southern solutions coimbatore

About: Southern solutions coimbatore

11 Nov '08 05:46 pm

1.

Plz plz dont believe that southern solution in coimbatore because its a no.1 cheating consultancy
Answered by shivan, 17 Dec '08 11:08 pm

(6)
 (10)
2.

Hello Friends
As per my knowledge, southern solutions in Coimbatore is very genuine as I am departed to Canada on 1st May 2010 with family status. I waited patiently for the past 02 years and got the things done. If anyone could not wait just inform them frankly and get relieved from the process. Why unnecessarily telling that and this about them.
Answered by Vishnuvardhan, 28 Apr '10 05:51 pm

(1)
 (3)
3.

It took a long time for me to process and now i have got the date for stamping to Canada. They are really genuine. Because even though it has been long time, they have completed my work successfully.
Answered by mantra, 06 Apr '10 05:48 pm

(1)
 (2)
4.

I am Sashivardhan been departed through Southern solutions for the post of Physiotherapist to Australia. My process was a lengthy process which took around more than 2 years. Now I am working as an asst. Physiotherapist here as I have to get my registration done in the Australian council. In between my process I asked them to refund my amount. They didnt refuse for that. But I changed my mind and waited patiently to get the process done. In embassy there were lots of formalities and somehow I got through.
Answered by Shashivaradhan, 09 Jun '10 07:52 pm

(0)
 (4)
5.

Even it took 2 and half years for me to complete the formalities to move to Canada by southern solutions. If we are patient and have confidence in our selves, surely something good will happen as i am getting departed on 23rd April. where there is a will, there is a way dear friends.
Answered by Jackson, 01 Apr '10 06:43 pm

(1)
 (1)
6.

This is Bincy Fincy working as Staff Nurse in Australia through Southern solutions.
This company has given a turning point in my life. They proved well professionals. I got my placement through them after 9 Months.
For the immigration / embassy visits , they took 7 Months and I got the decision letter within 2 Months.
I recommend this consultancy to all I knew and for sure they are excellent placement consultants especially for abroad job seekers.
Bincy Fincy
Answered by bincyfiny, 09 Jun '10 05:53 pm

(0)
 (3)
7.

Hello Mr.Francis
What is all this ? Even I am a candidate of Southern solutions. I have applied in this agency in the year 2007 for UK. It took a long time for me approx 2 and half years and atlast i got all the formalities completed and went to the embassey for stamping. Unfortunately i got rejected there. Then the same southern solutions people helped me in getting a job in Dubai. If we are not getting something what we desire, we should not blame others. It might be like you are not suitable for those employers. Try to improve yourself to be placed in abroad rather than creating unwanted things. Also, i don't think there is nothing wrong for a company to have many websites. Look at those properly. All belongs to southern solutions. If you are writing like this means do you think that you have won. No man you are the loser. Because all these things will be watched by the immigrations people. This will create a bad impression on you and you will not be able to move to the nearest co ...more
Answered by satyajit, 21 May '10 09:58 am

(0)
 (3)
8.

This agency is a complete fraud scam, there take advantage of your desperation to go to overseas and exploit you in installments. I have had firsthand experience with this FRAUD AGENCY ( Southern Solutions Coimbatore). I was looking out for a Job in Australia and one unfortunate day I read there (Southern Solutions) add in the newspaper , I really wish that day I never read the papers.

This is the way there executed the plan for me and cheated me , you guys beware with them.

1 Nice highlighted add in the newspaper and request you to send your resume.
2 Once I sent my resume I got a call in two days saying that I qualified and need to visit them in Coimbatore and only after medical test therell confirm if I can get a job in Australia.
3 I travelled to Coimbatore got the Medical test done and went back to Bangalore.
Source: Self
Answered by Quentin Naidu, 29 May '12 10:48 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

It is true that they will give you all promises but never complete them . after wait of over 2 years now they claim all papers ready but fees has gone up from 1.60 lacs to 4.25 lacs.bring money and they will proceed further only than. is it not cheating and blackmailing.pankaj
Answered by pankaj pahwa, 08 Aug '10 12:23 am

(1)
 (0)
10.

Try, Try and Try again until you succeed rather than wasting your time in writing unwanted comments about southern solutions. By the way this is Vishvajit from Toronto and got the processing done through Southern solutions. It took only 6 weeks for me. I am working as a senior Electrical engineer and the selection was purely on CV Selection.
Answered by Visvajit, 09 Jun '10 06:29 pm

(0)
 (2)

Q.

It could be somewhere around 52 degree celsius, if we go by the prediction (which says around 10 degrees increase over the past), given the notion of ..more

Answered by Siachen