Q.

When will I ever be happy, how long did it take you to have a relationship and become happy!!

Tags: sex, relationships, happy
Asked by Sunil Kumar, 10 Mar 12:00 am

1.

Of course you will be happy.
For me, I have a relationship with a python snake. It took just one gulp when he swallowed me up by mistake
Answered by Vikram, 10 Mar 12:44 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Even now you are happy i beleive
Answered by iqbal seth, 10 Mar 08:32 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

I'm sorry your life has been so hard. Here are my thoughts for you - I hope it helps.",

First, you need to find yourself some inner strength. Remember that you are a strong woman - you should be proud that you've come through all the hardships you have endured. If you want to be happy, you need to make changes, you need to stand on your own, and not be afraid to take your life in your own hands!

Secondly - your boyfriend sounds like an idiot. Do you really need him? Does he make you happy? Does he support you? Is he what you need him to be? If all he does is hurt you, and make you sad - if you can't trust him - maybe you should get rid? Don't be afraid of living without a man to support you. Find that strength - depend on yourself and no one else. If you can, find some charities to help. There might be a local affordable housing scheme if you need to move, or something like that.

Answered by Mickey, 10 Mar 12:06 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

I'm sorry your life has been so hard. Here are my thoughts for you - I hope it helps.", First, you need to find yourself some inner strength. Remember..more

Answered by Mickey