Q.

Tomm is 12th MARCH 2010 on this date and day a TRAGEDY occurred in Mumbai many years back

CAN U RECOLLECT IT????

Tags: mumbai, money, education
Asked by My God, 11 Mar '10 11:33 pm
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering     Map Successfully AddedAdd Map

1.

On 12th March, 1993, Mumbai witnessed a series of bomb blasts left 257 dead and around 700 injured. Buildings attacked included the Bombay stock Exchange, hotels, theatres, passport office, Air India building and Sahar Airport.
Answered by Joseph Chacko, 11 Mar '10 11:50 pm

(0)
 (0)

2.

The 1993 Bombay bombings were a series of 13 bomb explosions that took place in Bombay (now Mumbai), Maharashtra, India on 12 March 1993. The coordinated attacks were the most destructive bomb explosions in Indian history. The single-day attacks resulted in up to 250 civilian fatalities and 700 injuries.The attacks are believed to have been coordinated by Dawood Ibrahim, don of the organised crime syndicate named D-Company, which had operated as a terrorist organization. It is believed that the attacks were carried out in retaliation for widespread Hindu-Muslim riots in Mumbai during December and January, in the fall-out of the demolition of the Babri Mosque. Incedentally i was in Mumbai on the fateful day though attendibg a confrerence at Hotel President.When I went to the beach in the evening I was utterly surprised to see absolutely no one there.I asked a hawaker there about the reason for the silence and no crowd and it was then that I learnt about the bomb attack.
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 11 Mar '10 11:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

On this day many innocents lost their lives to Develishly coward terrorist bombings in mumbai........God lives in every innocent soul and thus this was an attack on GOD by jihaadi elements
Answered by Kuldeep Khatau, 12 Mar '10 12:40 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Yes - the bomb explosions in 1993.
Answered by nargis bhambi, 11 Mar '10 11:38 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Sir, what you have said, I too have heard and read and was shell shocked to see some of the snaps of his..more