Q.

When we face disappointments or defeat ,we should not give way to weakness or despondency.We must have muscles of iron and nerves of steel to face such situations with courage and confidence like a lion"- any comment?

Tags: relationships, politics & government, religion & spirituality
Asked by radhakrishnan, 14 Dec '11 09:30 am

1.

Absolutely agreed ......Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength..............Ad Churchill says " Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy."

I will climb this mountain .They have told me , its too high ,too far, too steep, too rocky and too difficult.. But its my mountain .I will climb it. You will soon see me waving from the top or dead on the bottom , afraid from trying
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 14 Dec '11 09:43 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

In the battle of life itz obvious that a human may face countless defeats.....which teaches us where lies our short-comings or mistakes....hence a true & striving human never gives up with the defeat, rather retreats with more vigor & virility overcoming the past mistakes.....But most of the ppl lack the self-confidence, patience, the killer instinct to win....for which they leave or withdraw in the middle.....Thatz why Every man begins the fight but winner is he who ends the fight.......
Answered by pradipta pati, 14 Dec '11 09:55 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

I fully endorse ur views.However,if the defeat is due to wrong reason we should not hesitate to accept it.
Answered by Damodar Biswal, 14 Dec '11 09:45 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Well said sir
Answered by Gunda, 14 Dec '11 09:40 am

(0)
 (0)