Q.

Two men are playing golf one day. As they are about to start, a funeral procession goes by on the road beside the course.
One of the golfers, Harry, takes off his cap and stands with his cap to his chest, and waits for the entire procession to go by. He then puts his cap back on and proceeds to tee off.
Gee Harry, that was a very nice gesture on your part. It was very thoughtful and respectful of you to do that, his friend says.
Well, Harry replies, I was married to her for 30 years, it was the least I could do for her.

Asked by neelam devraj, 28 Nov '08 10:40 am

1.

A return gift ...........

Arthur Davidson, the inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, died andwent to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur, 'Since you've been such a good manand your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang
out with anyone you want in Heaven.' Arthur thought about it for a minute, then said, 'I want to hang out withGod.' St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room and introduced him to God.
God recognized Arthur and commented, 'Okay, so you were the one whoinvented the Harley Davidson motorcycle?' Arthur said, 'Yes, that's me.' God said, 'Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty
unstable, makes noise and pollution and can't run without a road?' Arthur was apparently embarrassed, but finally he said, 'Excuse me, but aren't You the inventor of woman?' God said, 'Yes.'
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 28 Nov '08 10:48 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Really nice ....u hit once again
Answered by prashant shinde, 28 Nov '08 10:42 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

If u r talking about 'Challenge' , then I would say 'Harley Davidson' , thats the bike made only for true brave, darefull, and dashing personality. Bu..more

Answered by Satyamay Jha