Q.

Indian astrologers are found fighting on value of Ayanamsha. Each say only his ayanamsha is correct. Westerners are happy with NO SIDEREAL ZODIAC. What to do ?

Asked by Abhayaraj Singh, 17 Jun '09 05:41 pm

1.

I think the answer to this question lies in predictions. Western astrologers do not give much importance to the life events. They are just interested in the physical attributes and nature of a person from the horoscope. They also follow just Sun signs ,which is very vague. In India there there are mainly three schools of thought. ( 1)Chitrapaksha or Lahiri\'s ayanamsha which is most commonly used (2) Raman\'s ayanamsha & (3) KP ayanamsha. I have studied and I practice Gurumurthy system which is a slight betterment of KP System. The speciality of the system is prashna or horary astrogy.With the prashna chart we try to fix the probable date of happening of an event. I have found that with the use of KP ayanmsha I am getting good results.( Also KP ayanamsha is quite close to Chitrapaksha ayanamsha) Though I would say that this is a very old and confusing matter. Different people insist that the ayanamsha they are using is only correct.I suppose whoever is getting good results ...more
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 18 Jun '09 12:27 am

(0)
 (0)