Q.

When there are 5 or 6 equally good answers for a question in QNA, awarding BA becomes quite tough for the questioner and he has to use his best judgment for this. Will you feel bad if your answer, which you think is the best among the lot, is not awarded BA? If so why?

Tags: question, relationships, ba
Asked by Good Citizen, 29 Feb '12 03:16 pm

1.

No. You don't have to use much of a judgment in this. What you feel appeals to you the best from your point of views or thinking, you should go ahead and award the Best Answer. Nothing is lost if we don't get a B.A ... the only thing is that, don't ever leave an Answer like an orphan waiting out there in a corner of the platform to be noticed ... Say something to the answer, however short it is because some one (whosoever it is) has taken the effort to answer it sincerely here, which holds true for a lot many members ...
Answered by Omega, 29 Feb '12 03:22 pm

(12)
 (0)
2.

Well
Any of my answer is best from my side
It is up to the questioner to select a best from the available one
I will not mind if any other is chosen as best
I will believe in ..Give the best and forget the rest
Answered by Manoj Kakkar, 29 Feb '12 03:20 pm

(11)
 (0)
3.

Awarding a BA is always the questioners prerogative,to choose what he/she finds closer to 'correct' and all respect this authority. While every member is answering a question , puts his/.her different views across and sometimes it is possible the questioner does have quite a time, choosing the best among the equals. But i dont think there is anyone going to feel upset about it , they will still come back with their views each time any question they find appealing or thought provoking.
Answered by Anuja, 29 Feb '12 04:06 pm

(10)
 (0)
4.

Hi, No , I had never felt bad at all, if my answer dont gets BA. My efforts are never to win an award here . Lovely appreciation comments had many times given me more pleasure than a BA. MY interest is always to know what the questioner and other answerer have to say regarding the issue raised in the Q. But many times I had faced the dilemma when I had to decide BA , after receiving lovely submissions from various wonderful memebers of this group, who sometimes give such wonderful detail narrations from their own life experiences and who so whole heartedly wish to share it with me. For me each submission would be such a treat ,so relishing ,that I could hardly decide which is the best..It iused to be a difficult job for me .....!
Answered by Rachana, 29 Feb '12 04:01 pm

(10)
 (0)
5.

I will never argue on a BA. Its questioner's right & liberty even if it is biased sometimes.
Answered by Gypsy, 29 Feb '12 03:18 pm

(10)
 (0)
6.

You are right sir, that awarding BA is always going to be difficult, but then I do not feel bad about not getting selected as,BA, because I can understand the limitations of the questioner
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 29 Feb '12 03:17 pm

(10)
 (0)
7.

I feel bad when a person comes up with nice Q and I don't find any response to the answer.
I wish to convey 'thanks' to the answerer, so that he/she should not feel that efforts have gone waste.
If BA goes to anyone else, I don't loose anything.
Response is more important so that answerer should not feel that I was talking to a wall.
Answered by $UBHA$H, 01 Mar '12 01:54 am

(6)
 (0)