Q.

When new idea was born in my mind, I went to implement, with some knowledge from Article ship, I found myself alone with empty pocket. Three things which was really important to take a shape of my idea.

1. The prime minister
2. The finance minister
3. The HR minister

I return back to home and thinking deeply, can you suggest me how my business will take a shape?

Tags: shape, idea, article ship
Asked by Ravinesh Kumar, 06 Jun '12 02:47 pm

1.

If you dont have a business model, you dont have a business (or you have one, but with a very short expiration date). Though your ideas, as they are, were thought of in a moment of inspiration and among your biggest interests and passions, you need to be able to take them and create (and deliver!) value for others from them, plus acquire value for yourself. I am not saying you shouldnt go crazy around your ideas or that you should be extra careful (which so often means not doing something interesting and memorable); you definitely should and ideas that seem crazy at first can work, but you need to make sure you plan in advance how you are going to profit from it in the future.

Answered by jameel ahmed, 06 Jun '12 02:50 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Just hold a gun and enter into a fild there u will find peoples with money bag, and simply say them that you need money, they will give u that, and u can start ur busness.
Answered by provu rai, 06 Jun '12 02:48 pm

(0)
 (0)