Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Respected Sir,
I had completed my M.Sc.(Physics) in 2005.I am requested to you that please tell me about computer courses those are I am doing after my qualification.Please take care of me.

Aditya Agarwal
E-mail - Ph. No. - 01232-231492
Add. - C-112,Krishan Pura,
Oil Mill Gate,

Tags: sir, ph, physics
15 Aug '07 05:06 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Seek some work experience. Hone and test your skills in the professional arena. After that you can pursue your Phd in the same. Also parallely you can do basic computing courses from NIIT/Aptech.
Answered by Saj Sierra, 15 Aug '07 06:14 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


One person I know is our former PM Mr atal bihari vajpayee...more

Answered by sapna pathak