Q.

Will Indian Government take any action against Pak or it will keep trust on Pak Govt. to hand over Pak citizen involved in Mumbai attack?

Asked by rama rao, 13 Dec '08 04:26 pm

1.

What's there in "trust" here? The Pak government has categorically claimed it will not hand over suspects to India- so there is no Q on Pak handing them over here....

And ppl like Masood Azhar were captured by Indian Army but were released no thanks to BJP government in 1999 over AIr India hijacking. We released some of our most dangerous terrorists in a simple stroke of a pen...and now we expect Pak to return them to us? Doesn't it sound a bit too far fetched to u???

Moreover, hostile countries NEVER EVER extradite their subjects to each other- never was done in the history of the world from 5000BC- 2008AD. It will be truly a miracle if Pak breaks that trend- which I don't think it will...and I can safely bet on that.

Remember in 80s when pak was raising a hue & a cry demanding the extradition of Fatana NAjibullah & Co (Communist Party of Afghanistan cadre who were pro India & anti Pak).

Answered by A Moin, 13 Dec '08 04:34 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

My guess is as good as yours !
Answered by S. Ramesh, 13 Dec '08 04:27 pm

(0)
 (0)