Q.

Whats life according to you???????????

Tags: relationships, entertainment, whats life
Asked by sakshi Jarath, 16 Oct '09 11:54 pm

1.

Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.
Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.
Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.
Be Positive and consider yourself Lucky. You will be destined to be successful.
Luck has 3 parameters Time, Place and knowledge.
You have no control on time. But with you can learn to manage time and exploit available opportunity each time to increase your knowledge and utilize your knowledge.
Answered by PANIWALA A, 17 Oct '09 12:13 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

It's not within human beings' reach to unfold the enigma of life........., so, let us consider life to be an accomplishment of our duties and responsibilities towards our family members, friends and our country.....creating an atmosphere of happiness and peace all around...........
Answered by minati vishwakarma, 17 Oct '09 12:31 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

It is a journey with all kinds of tasks and obstacles to conquer and over power.
The winner takes it all!
Answered by gkr, 17 Oct '09 09:15 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Mystery
Answered by iqbal seth, 17 Oct '09 08:43 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

Life is an animated state. It is a state in which you turn sensitive to things around you. In this animated state you can perceive things, like see them, touch and feel them, hear them, smell them and hear them. You perceive things not without any purpose. There is a great purpose attached to it. Firstly, we are given life to make this world a better place to live. Secondly, make it a better place to live not only for ourselves but for those who are not yet come into this world. The purpose is life must continue perpetually. Thus, according to me life is to propagate God's creation perpetually.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 17 Oct '09 05:52 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

Being a student of Anthropology I do not have any romantic ideas about life. However, when the panaroma of Evolution unfolds before my mind's eye it humbles me I feel (almost a spiritual) affinity to all forms of life in nature like a Jain sadhu always wearing a mask on his mouth lest he be the cause violence to some forms of life through hjs breathing for life in whatever form is a step in that Descent of Life (I would rather call it Ascent) which has brought me and us here.I have a violent distest in killing any life lest I cause a violent upheaval in the progresssion of life in this universe.
Answered by radhikamruta, 17 Oct '09 03:13 am

(0)
 (0)
7.

Its like ice cream enjoy it before it melt
Answered by ahmad x, 17 Oct '09 02:40 am

(0)
 (0)
8.

Life is truth like you me and everybody in this whole world we are here(in world) for facing the all problem and their soluations
Answered by kamal purohit, 17 Oct '09 02:39 am

(0)
 (0)
9.

A passing phase ....
Answered by Praveen Kapur, 17 Oct '09 12:54 am

(0)
 (0)
10.

Total surrender, submission, obedience TO THE GOD ALMIGHTY ALONE .
THIS brings purity of heart and peace .
TO WORSHIP GOD AT HIS TERMS is purpose of life to me .
Answered by commonman, 17 Oct '09 12:21 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Randy Orton. Randy Orton can atleast put on a great match without being carried. Edge has had great matches, but he was either carried in them or the ..more

Answered by Mickey