Q.

Imagine you are left alone in a dense forest, full of greenery, beautiful torrents, humming birds, rare butterflies.....and of course wild animals. How will you safely spend the time enjoying, before you could get a way out of the place?

Tags: travel, careers, education
Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 11 Nov '09 09:07 am
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering     Map Successfully AddedAdd Map

1.

I would do what Robinson Crusoe did. I will kill wild animals to make garment out of their skin and continue to enjoy my stay in the forest until I find a way out. This way I will be safe from wild animals and enjoy the environment too.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 11 Nov '09 09:14 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Sai Ram. My safety is entirely decided by my Creator, Preserver and Destroyer, God.
Answered by Venkateswaraswamy Swarna, 24 Aug '10 03:18 pm

(0)
 (0)

3.

What a beautiful thought Muktha! And do you think once you are settled in there, you would really want to get away from that? So much of serenity, tranquility, peace and quiet will be there once we have willed our mind to appreciate it disregarding the physical comforts, which too would stop mattering once one has realised that, all this material comforts that we are so used to are indeed transcendental and living close to true and unadulterated nature is the essence of life. That feeling of placidity would enamour you to no end, that you yourself would become a part of the natural surroundings.

Where is the need to fear wild animals? They were there before too, centuries ago and in far greater numbers and yet the Rishis and Hermits led a resplendent life, giving gyaan, writing epic works and immersed in meditation. Wild animals are no more ferocious than our own species. For that reason, one should scout and go real deep into the forest where even man cannot step in to pervade you ...more
Answered by Omega, 12 Nov '09 12:37 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

In my B.Tech 1st year, my first GF with whom I was totally honest refused to talk to me due to sub cast problems and her parents objection. I was so depressed and left my family and college and wenet to Srisailam reserved forrest a project tiger reserve and spent almost 6 months with sadhus there living in deep forrest and surviviving on fruits and leaves and alms we used to get from temples. That was the beutiful part of my life. I enjoyed bliss of having no desires. Enroute Himalayas, immediately upon coming out of forrest at the first town I met A GIRL who mesmarsed me and circumstanced forced me to abandon my journey to Himalayas. This girl has cahnged my life, later after graduation I married her aftre 4 years. In forrest I used to walk along tigers, tiger on one track and me on parallel track. No fear of life and death, no desire, no need of luxuries, that only one has to experience and I am one of those lucky few
Answered by Chinna, 11 Nov '09 09:23 am

(5)
 (0)
5.

Hi Muktha, A dense Forest !!! My Good ness ! How can I imagine yaar,left alone in a dense forest. As soon as the Lion party and the Tiger party see me ,they will start fighting for me. Mr.Tiger will pull my legs from one side and Mrs Lion will pull my head from the other side.I will be in a torn shape ,yaar bleeding..

Well ,this should not happen , I am a humanbeing,more intellegent than those Carnivores,so I will have to use my Wisdom.I will have to get camouflaged first with a costume made of leaves ,grass, flowers and berries.If I walk the animals might notice me .So I will gradually crawl like a crocodile and will somehow try to climb a tree.I dont know the art of climbing but as I belong to the ancestral monkey family, the instict of climbing trees will be there in my blood.As soon as I reach on top of a tree ,I will be safe from those man eating Carnivores.I will try to settle there on any tree branch ,making friends with lovely birds and monkeys.Whole day it will be a grea ...more
Answered by Rachana, 11 Nov '09 12:12 pm

(4)
 (0)
6.

I hav to ask the remedy for that to some bollywood story writer .....lol.
Answered by chitrasahgal, 12 Nov '09 07:56 pm

(1)
 (5)
7.

Alone in a beautiful forest??...i can spend my whole life there..but i need my wardrobe there..n net connection on my lappy...n of course steady supply of mineral water...food i can acquire frm the forest itself or order food online which can be air-dropped at a specific location in the forest. it will also provide me with other provisions which i will need time to time...like some training equipments to train chimps so that they can do odd jobs for me like setting up my cottage in the forest..n a tiger to guard my door..n after a few days maybe i will surprisingly find a MAN FRIDAY in there who can do all the work around the habitat...n I will live happily ever after...IN SHORT...MAI JUNGLE PAR RAAJ KARUNGI...:))))))))..heyyyy...dont worry...will be putting up pics of exotic flowers n butterflies here in my rediff page for u ppl to enzoy...he he...to fir kab bhej rahi ho muje Muktha...i just cant wait!!..:))))
Answered by sumita ganguly, 11 Nov '09 10:17 am

(3)
 (0)
8.

Ms.Muktha, let me share my recent experience with you. I am from Delhi and staying abroad for last few years. In october, for 2 weeks, I did visit India. This time before visit, I planned to land up to greenery for some time. As you know, we learnt many things from nature.....I spent few days to delhi then I land up Siliguri (Bagdogra airport), west bengal. I took a mo-cycle and went to a semi-forest area. I spent half day there....I enjoyed forest greenery and also life style of some people who use to live near forest.....

Next day, I took a car, take formal permission from forest security guard and entered into somehow dense forest area and spend quite some time. I did not feel scare about animal, but I was scared about human who do robbery in dense forest....

Answered by saumen ganguli, 11 Nov '09 12:13 pm

(2)
 (0)
9.

Hum tum ek juncle pe ghusre,
our sher aa jaye.
Sher se mein kahunga tum ko chode de,
Mucjhe khaa jaye!!!!!
Answered by SHYAM KUMAR, 11 Nov '09 10:50 am

(2)
 (0)
10.

I'll try and find either some safe trees or a steep rock to stay. A strong stick / staff and collect leaves and grass to sit & sleep upon. Fruit trees and water stream.
Answered by rajneesh Rediff, 11 Nov '09 10:10 am

(2)
 (0)

Q.

Generally it is thought that to meet GOD means the oldage days or when there is no more reason to live!In that sense I ahve no feeling yet!..more

Answered by roopa