Q.

Can you tell a good joke that will make everyone laugh? If yes, go ahead - put it in writing!

Tags: good joke
Asked by Krishnamurthy Raman, 05 Dec '09 10:17 pm

1.

Do not copy if you cannot paste:

A popular motivational speaker was entertaining his audience. He Said: "The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife!"
The audience was in silence and shock. The speaker added: "And that woman was my mother!"
Laughter and Applause!!!
A week later, a top manager trained by the motivational speaker tried to crack this very effective joke at home. He was a bit foggy after two or three pegs of whiskey.. He said loudly to his wife who was preparing dinner, "The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my Wife!"
The wife went; "ahhhh!" with shock and rage.
Standing there for 20 seconds trying to recall the second half of the joke, the manager finally blurted out "...AND I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO SHE WAS!"
By the time the manager regained his consciousness, he was on a hospital bed nursing burns from boiling water.
Answered by Francisco, 05 Dec '09 10:48 pm

(3)
 (0)
2.

Santa Banta jokes always make me laugh. Here is one I would like to share.

A noted psychiatrist was a guest at a party and his host, Banta, naturally broached the subject in which the doctor was most at ease.

"Would you mind telling me, Doctor," Banta asked "how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?"

"Nothing is easier," he replied. "You ask him a simple question which everyone should answer with no trouble. If he hesitates, that puts you on the track."

"What sort of question?"
Answered by Jack Johnson, 06 Dec '09 06:55 am

(0)
 (0)

3.

British-- do u know swimming?
sardar-- no!
british-- a dog is better than u, it swims..
sardar-- do u know swimming?
british-- yes!
sardar-- then, what's the difference between u and a dog?
Answered by mimlu, 06 Dec '09 12:11 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

Satna god de:-"uttha le bagwan ab is duniya se" suddenly yamraj comes and told him ki chalo then santa replied:-"ab hum mazak b na karien"
Answered by munish, 05 Dec '09 10:22 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Banta and santa buy one racr horse each after learning about big money in Horse racing. Banta says, How do we identify which horse is mine and which is yours? Santa replies, I will cut the tail of my horse and so the horse without tail will be mine the other one will be yours. So he cuts the tail of one horse, his naughty kids were watching this they cut the tail of other horse at night time. Next day Banta is worried again Santa says I will cut one ear of one horse again kids do the same to other horse this continued till both legs were chopped off , Now Banta says Abe Santa bahut ho gaya ab , Yeh Safed wala ghaoda tera aur Yeh Kala wala mera.
Answered by Mohammed asim nehal, 06 Dec '09 01:20 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

An American was coming to India.his friend wh had visited India before guided him. If you see a gentleman wearing a turban and having big moustaches and a beard , go and shake hands with him and say " How are you , Mr.Singh?'He will be surprised how you know his name.
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 05 Dec '09 11:20 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

There is a saying'Yatha Raja, thatha Praja'- Our Govt. has started to sink gradually in its second term.Corruption in high places, favouritism in al..more

Answered by radhakrishnan