RSS, BJP slam Shiv Sena for its 'divisive politics'
What about the former two ?
1. Sri Ashok Chouhan, the Chief Minister of Maharashtra who ignited fire on Taxi drivers and made it mandatory for drivers to have Marathi knowledge and 15 years stay certificate to obtain license to drive in Maharashtra or Mumbai.
2. Mr. Lalit Modi whose IPL rejected Pakistani players.
3. Mr. Shahrukh Khan who suggested inclusion of Pakistani players in IPL
4. Home Minister Mr. P Chidambaram who started debate on IPL players by showing his disagreement and displeasure on non inclusion of Pakistani players.
5. Bal Thakre .and his political party Shiv Sena who threatened Shahrukh Khan and his film My name is Khan
6. Rahul Gandhi who praised NSG commandos from Bihar and North India and ridiculed Thakres for divisive policies while attending a rally in Gaya in Bihar
7. Prime Minister Mr. Manmohan Sing ...more