Q.

Do You Believe in the NEWS coverage of CNN that MICHAEL JACKSON"S Ghost was Sighted in the Neverland home of the King of Pop..the Video has been shown at www.thesun.co.uk ..if you want to view it ..??

Asked by rocky robust, 08 Jul '09 12:23 am

1.

There are two things that are laughable about this so called sighting (1) Ghosts do not exist and yet one appeared in front of a video camera ! (2) it was covered by the web site of the Sun Newspaper which has the reputation of being the trashiest newspaper in the UK reporting sensational stories which are utter nonsense ! NO I dont want to view it and NO I dont believe a single word of it ..............
Answered by Janis, 08 Jul '09 02:33 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Bakwaas. Sensationalism. It seems to be a deliberate attempt to sensationalise and encash the occassion. A computer VIRUS in the file of recording could give that effect.
Answered by subhash tiwari, 08 Jul '09 12:41 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

I dont believe in ghosts.
Answered by mohd yousuf, 18 Jul '09 12:11 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

No i don't
Answered by Quest, 06 Oct '13 03:21 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

I was about to read it till I saw... www.thesun.co.uk then I decided not to waste 5 minutes of my life. THis was the SAME editorial that claimed that rapper Tupac Shakur & Elvis Presley were sighted in a remote village in Nepal, smoking a lot of charas & preaching Lord Shiva's teachings. Boy oh boy, how I wished that was true.....

I knew the whole thing was BS because the area they were "sighted" was over-run by Maoists & was a well known Maoist stronghold in Nepal, so aint nobody preachin' religion in those parts anytime sooN!
Answered by A Moin, 05 Nov '09 02:15 am

(0)
 (0)