Q.

Do you believe in re-incarnation with/without Deepika Padukone? Why?

Tags: incarnation, deepika padukone
Asked by Saj Sierra, 18 Nov '07 08:29 am

1.

I dont' believe in reincarnation. I believe in resurrection.
All the Prophets of God called their people to worship God and to believe in life after death. We also know that these Prophets of God were greatly opposed by their people, mainly on the issue of life after death, as their people thought it impossible, as perceptual experience of life after death is impossible. God has given man besides perceptual consciousness, rational, aesthetic and moral consciousness too.
For example, when the idolaters of Makkah denied even the possibility of life after death, the Quran exposed the weakness of their stand by advancing very logical and rational arguments in support of it:
Answered by PANIWALA A, 22 Nov '07 10:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Sai Ram. I believe in reincarnation and Deepika has no connection with that. Sai Ram.
Answered by Venkateswaraswamy Swarna, 19 Nov '07 09:34 am

(0)
 (0)

3.

I just do not believe in re-incarnation. Deepika Padukone has nothing to do with it. It is a matter of belief, not movies.
Answered by manish varma, 18 Nov '07 08:36 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

I believe in reincarnation and Deepika has no connection with that.
Answered by Quest, 25 Jul '13 11:41 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

Reincarnation is nothing but regeneration!
Answered by T A RAMESH, 25 Nov '07 11:43 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

Well well well Saj! you have pin pointed by asking/ raising this question, I would like to say Yes I do belive on it. there are so many news in this world we heard or read it, and even watched on television news....these kind of things do exist on earth....like there are are seven similar oersons exist on this earth who looks like same....and this is also possible...see after dieing we have to take another birth no matter of the kind of species or in form of humans or animals or mammals but everyone get another chance to improve and according to his work(KARMA) he/she has been placed in that category....as far as Deepika is concerned I do like her very much in first watch in SA-RE-GA-PA show i impressed a lot...she acted superbly in OSO....and movie is also very good it is perfect entertainment.....though the idea of KARZ they took but they have made justice with it.
Answered by Sachit Naik, 19 Nov '07 09:42 am

(0)
 (0)
7.

Before this the big hit was "Karz" and well portrayed by Rishi Kapoor and it went on to become a big hit - the movie as well as the songs.

No, to the qn. you asked. For me, there is only just this one trip and I am not coming back.
Answered by Omega, 18 Nov '07 05:33 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Re-incarnation & Deepika?? Whr's the connection??

Well, I am quite neutral on this stand. I rationally dont believe in it. But sometimes I hear from some respectable sources issues related to re-incarnation and their relevance in even today's times. Now since I dont know much abt it, I wont comment.
Answered by Pooja Das, 18 Nov '07 04:49 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

I believe in reincarnation....but not as shown in the movie OSO....i felt OSO was a remake of KARZ in reverse...
Answered by sumitha, 18 Nov '07 03:43 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

Nope
Answered by pooja batra, 18 Nov '07 03:14 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.