Q.

Whats the difference between sun, moon, and rising signs!!

Tags: science, whats, entertainment
Asked by Sanjay Karmakar, 27 Feb 11:56 pm

1.

Each of the planets rule different areas of our "person" and astrology is the sum of many parts. It is intimidating when beginning to learn astrology because there IS so much to learn and often astrologers speak in a different "language" which is not easy to understand. I have studied astrology over thirty years and have titled myself "The Slowest Student of Astrology in History." That would be me!',

For a beginner a few keywords are plenty to first, memorize, and second, be able to interpret. This was my greatest hurdle in learning astrology. And never forget that every definition that you read is just one person's opinion. We all have one.

This is how I finally began to interpret a chart:

Our Sun=Our Nature
Our Moon-Our Emotions
Our Rising Sign or Ascendant, same thing=Our Personality, Our Personal Appearance, Our First Impression We Make

Answered by Mickey, 27 Feb 11:58 pm

(0)
 (0)