Q.

Rewind 2009 - What memories of 2009 will u carry into 2010....?

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by sumitha, 24 Dec '09 06:31 pm

1.

Here is my 2009 in a nutshell:

January-March:- I celebrated new year in Bangkok and it was for the first time that I was away from home on a new year eve. But considering the memories of Chaweng, Phuket and Bangkok itself, I will definitely want to go there once again. This was the period when I made some serious compromises with my studies and even health. Did a little work and lot of traveling across the North and Eastern parts of the country for the newly launched pharmaceutical company of my family. As far as my college life was concerned, despite of being absent from the college studies for quite a significant time, I fared well in semester end exams held in February. Actually life was rocking. Everything was intact and some new friendships were developing.

Answered by prashant sharma, 25 Dec '09 07:04 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

There are many...
1. My daughter's good bye to her school days of which I personally felt the pain of leaving school wid so many nice things to remember..."pata hi na chala, kab badi ho gayee..."
2. I met (not in person, bcoz yet to get an opportunity to meet )some of the wonderful people here in qna in 2009.
3. Bought a car of my choice.
4. being a cricket fan, I witnessed some of the wonderful matches played by India....
Thanks.
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 26 Dec '09 06:40 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

The beginning of the year started on a promising note. Then usual hiccups. Some more hopes. Bigger hiccups and bottlenecks followed. Faced so many bombardments and bouquets some of which were others doings and most of them my undoings. Was somehow barely keeping afloat.

As the end of the year approached there came another hope. Surprisingly this one is keeping alive. Going to start a new life in the new year which promises to start something that I always wanted to do. A small step in the direction of my wish being fulfilled but a step nevertheless. Hope to do well in the coming year.
Answered by Social Worker, 26 Dec '09 01:43 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Big acheivement of 2009 for me and my family we inagaurated our house at MYSORE and biggest loss we constructed but we cant leave there
Answered by satish, 26 Dec '09 01:40 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

All my memories will live with me always
Answered by ANURADHA PATHAKJ, 25 Dec '09 02:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Even when things look hopeless, it isn't the way we perceive it. When one door is closed, the Almighty says "I have opened a door infront of you, which none can close". When we get to believe that, nothing else matters because one's faith and belief would propel us to abide by that irrevocable trust that we have placed in an Almighty.

That is the memory that I carry forward because in a year when everything that could go wrong went wrong, it did not rattle me because God did cater to an alternate provision that I didn't have to spend any sleepless nights thinking of how to survive a wrong tide that came to befall. And with that trust, I now look forward to the next year with renewed hope.
Answered by Omega, 25 Dec '09 01:21 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

My all memories and moments will move with me into new year...but i shall try to remove emotional and heart touching moments from my mind
Answered by cherry, 24 Dec '09 06:43 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Ll good memories.....like change of job and getting into a better comapny, some good friends, some parties and fun in the new organization....and some more :)

Wish u a very very happy new year Sumitha
Answered by Rabindranath Sahu, 24 Dec '09 06:40 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

My final year of b.tech............its going on fabulous,,,,,,,,,,,,and this year has given me a lot...........very good friends,,,,,,,,,,,,good knowledge, and selection in a very good company Cognizant............its really very important for me...........and moreover, my parents are more proud of me than ever,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its feeling great to see the pride in their eyes.....................
Answered by Kalyani Sawant, 24 Dec '09 06:39 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Achievements!
Answered by T A RAMESH, 24 Dec '09 06:39 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

The financial bidding process for Satyam Computer has been completed and the board meet is currently underway to decide the highest bidder.Earlier, al..more

Answered by rajashekhar