Q.

Whats d best experience in life ya had so far?

Tags: relationships, whats, life ya
Asked by nikita, 02 Dec '12 11:22 pm

1.

Gazing at the breath-taking, thrilling view of the turbulent sea that was charging mighty waves in my direction, although time seemed to have slowed down those waves as I struggled with the drizzling water, the gloomy lights from the dark clouds and resulting haze, to not lose my sight of the amazing view, amidst heavy, windy rain, while I was standing atop the Aguada Fort in Goa. I felt like I could feel the the thrill, excitement or the fear of the pirates or portuguese soldiers/ sailors who could have lived or died through those exciting but, perilous moments.
Alas! I could never capture this stunning scene in my camera as it was tucked away inside for its own good. Maybe, some of the best moments of life are not meant to be captured in any way than our own memories..... The beauty of those moments could be faded out by constantly seeing them through photos/ videos over and over again. However, in our memories, they always remain beautiful and we appreciate it even more!
Answered by Chocklate, 02 Dec '12 11:38 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

One year of my MS course....
Answered by sanjay sharma, 02 Dec '12 11:25 pm

(3)
 (0)
3.

Good judgment comes from bad experience, sometimes. Unfortunately, most of that comes from bad judgment. I can just bet. Life itself is about the best and the worst experience, you can't hold on to everything and everyone. How would your life be different if...You decided to give freely, love fully, and play vociferously...? Let today be the day, you free yourself from the conditioned rules that limit your happiness and dilute the beautiful life experience.The price of a memory, is the memory of the sorrow it brings, when wrong persons enter your life, even for a while. In the book of life, the answers arent in the back. I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become. Life is a succession of lessons, which must be lived to be understood. One thing you have to realize from now on is that it doesn't matter if this is a dream or not. Survival depends on what you do, not what you think. Not feeling is no replacement for reality. Your joys and sorrows today are still your joys ...more
Answered by Dil Se, 03 Dec '12 10:32 am

(2)
 (0)
4.

Well my college life's few memories are too close to me....and being with such gud frnds i hv learned valuing frnds and frndshp so it shud be the best of all...........:-)
Answered by Bhuvana, 02 Dec '12 11:28 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

R u not too early in asking this Q? This Q is to be asked when I Am on my way to ash and dust :P
Answered by MAdhavan Avadhany, 02 Dec '12 11:26 pm

(2)
 (0)
6.

I got a big list....with me.....
Recently visited Egypt........lovely place & atmosphere....
Answered by jakir hussain, 02 Dec '12 11:26 pm

(2)
 (0)
7.

Success and learning ... both are nice...:)
Answered by Prasoon, 02 Dec '12 11:24 pm

(2)
 (0)
8.

Yup...............best exp have 2200 km distance ....
Answered by wenz, 02 Dec '12 11:23 pm

(2)
 (0)
9.

Learning, the hard way, that the grass is not always greener on the other side.
Answered by sur, 03 Dec '12 09:01 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

My childhood days ofcourse and all nice Family get togethers and many more to come.
Answered by magi, 03 Dec '12 12:14 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Some interesting general questions you can ask him to get to know him better are:', one.What day would you love to live again?two.If you could have on..more

Answered by Mickey