Q.

It is noticed that the general quality of service has deterirated in our flagship Airlines: Air India ,as compared to other international airlines whose ground and on-air services are superb. How will Air India survive ?

Asked by syed ilyas, 12 Jun '08 11:52 am

1.

Well noticed, this is the tragedy for Indian (AirInida) in this competative world. they should improve the quality and shcedule time to let the people wishing to promot AirIndia enjoy the journey. I also notice the flights from India to Saudi are the worst ones and no one prefers to make the trip with this carrier. Hope they will change the strategy and will improve the quality to compete with others if they wish to survie.
Answered by Huda Wafa, 12 Jun '08 11:57 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Officials are bothered about salary and perks and not service.
Answered by jameel ahmed, 12 Jun '08 11:53 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

I disagree profusely sir.

Air India isin't top notch, but is MUCH better than British Airways, Continental Airlines, NorthWest and Delta, to name a few. At least the food you get in Air India is edible.

Air services are piss poor for most Western International Airlines. Many airhostesses won't pour you more than 2 shots of vodka, even if you can digest 750 ml. And airhostesses in India aren't the best, but are a FAR cry superior to what I've seen in French, British & American airlines.

And even ground services aren't that bad in Air India. I haven't lost even a single piece of baggage whilst travelling AI ever in my life. But whenever I've lost baggage on Continental, NorthWest, Air France, DElta, BOSC and Air France.

And at least Indian airhostesses show you respect when you board the flight. Western Airlines airhostesses treat u as if you just boarded an overcrowded public bus.

Answered by A Moin, 12 Jun '08 03:56 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

due to size
Answered by dhanendra kumar jain, 12 Jun '08 11:54 am

(0)
 (0)