Q.

Which is the best bike giving allround performance, beauty,price etc.

Asked by Prashant Sinha, 08 Jul '08 01:58 pm

1.

Undoubtedly Pulsar Dts-Fi 220CC is a better performer. Pulsar is more stylish and economical to some extent, Pulsar 220 is new model added to the Pulsar range of bikes of Bajaj. The aerodynamic body and the aggressive styling of the bike make sure that it gets a second look from wherever it zooms past. The bike is fuel efficient delivering 40-45kmpl with the traffic conditions. The 220CC oil cooled DTS-Fi engine boosts up an amazing power of power of 20PS at 8500rpm and fair torque of 19.12Nm at 6500rpm. The overall performance and handling is good enough. Its a superb bike with great technology packed with powerful performance and aggressive style
Answered by Zeus, 08 Jul '08 08:16 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I'd say its Unicorn. best priced for the fuel efficiency, speed and style. and not much of maintenance expense required too
Answered by Gautam, 09 Jul '08 02:34 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

For indian roads,
go for Pulsar DTSi 150 CC.
Its overall the best bike. So powerful and you just cant even think of the control you get over it.And braking just perfect. You can stop the bike from the speed of 80 kmph to 0 kmph within the span of 50 mtrs.And so fuel efficient. I have one and its mileage is 60 kmpl on average speed of 75 kmph. No other bike with this much of power will give you this.And wats more, it comes fully loaded. And the control over it is excellent.
Answered by Ashish Mishra, 09 Jul '08 09:00 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

I am driving a Unicorn from a year and half. The approximate millage it gives in city in 57, if you maintain 55-60 speed on highways it gives me more ..more