Do you agree with Mr. Narendra Modis justification of Sohrabuddin Sheikh's killing by fake encounter during his election speeches by saying he deserved such a fate?
(My view: Person cant be considered guilty unless his / her guilt is proved in court of law.)
Why are people keeping mum or supporting Sanjay Dutt. Dealing with neferious people for arms has never rediculed by the so called secular society. Afzal case is been kept pending for months. All cases related to Mumbai blasts has been asked to go slow. Sabamatti express carnage never come to discussion.
If one decides to question some kind of act of only one incident or a person, then one may find different answer.
I find many people question to suit their convenience like the oppostion parites questions only the ruling party and forget what they did when they were rulling. Every one says take stern action against terrorists. ...more
When Sonia Gandhi referred Modi as Mauth ka saudagar in public during election campaign, Modi also prefered to give a fitting answer to her on the same platform, and attempted to justify anti Indian hard core terrorist, Sohrabuddin's encounter (Modi did not say in fake encounters).
Political leaders like MODI are emerging purely because of biased attitude of all the psuedo secular parties and their leaders from Congress, Comrades, BSP, NCP, DMK etc.
We cannot blame MODI alone for his Hindu vote bank politics, when we could not prevent or stop the minority vote banks, caste based vote banks, region based vote banks created by many other parties or leaders across the country. The examples for this are many, but a few are below.
Example-1: In West Beng ...more
1. There have been a no. of fake encounters in India. In fact fake encounters started during Congress regime. Remember UP under Veer Bahadur Singh (Cong-I) and erstwhile Congress-I led Governments in Maharashtra.
2. Since then fake encounters have become a norm rather than exception.
3. Famous blinding case of criminals in Bihar also occured during Congress-I rule in Bihar.
4. There has not been any discrimination on communal grounds for encounters. Members of almost all communities have been killed in fake encounters.
5. It was Congress-I, which sensationalized the issue of Sohrabuddin encounter to give an impression of Narendra Modi being Anti-minority. If they are against fake encounters, why does not Congress-I raise the issue of "Ab ttak Chhapan encounters" in Maharashtra. In Maharashtra also a no. of minority must have got kiled ...more
He's just using it to whip up right wing majoritarian vote banks, it's all too obvious.