Q.

My son is one year and 7months baby from which age he should start going to preschool and my home language is saurasthra its mixed language its like hindi i choose second language as tamil suggest me which language he can prefered to study in school life eg.hindi or french .alos i want some suggestion what can i do for my son education

Asked by raju, 24 Jul '07 04:42 pm

1.

Hai Raju!!!!!!!! Take is easy man!!! It's too early to start worrying about second language, etc....What is needed now is to decide which school he should be going when he is 3 years. Perhaps you may want to put him in a play school, to increase his communication skills and confidence level...That's after he is at least 2 1/2 yeards old..Btw where are you now..???
Answered by PK Sriraman, 24 Jul '07 04:47 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Why are you in a hurry? Enjoy life and take things slowly. Your son is a kid and let him enjoy his childhood days. You have all the time to mull and think over his future. Dont be a pushy parent for goodness sake.
Answered by Saj Sierra, 24 Jul '07 05:50 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Please let the the kid have a wonderful childhood..he can be sent to a playschool after 3..do not worry about the education now..take care of him..give him love..teach him values..make the foundation strong enough so that the child can do well in a school...
Answered by sheelarachel, 13 Aug '08 05:19 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

There is no such thing as Indian culture in earlier days or today. There are regional cultures depending upon language, area, etc. Even in Gujarat the..more

Answered by rajesh prajapati