Q.

Alexander's last words :"Bury my body, do not build any monument, keep my hands outside so that the world knows the person who won the world had nothing in his hands when dying".

Tags: relationships, health, science
Asked by Gurdeep Chawla, 04 Jun '10 11:18 am

1.

I would like the world to know of the three lessons I have just learnt. I want my physicians to carry my coffin because people should realize that no doctor can really cure any body. They are powerless and cannot save a person from the clutches of death. So let not people take life for granted.

The second wish of strewing gold, silver and other riches on the way to the graveyard is to tell People that not even a fraction of gold will come with me. I spent all my life earning riches but cannot take anything with me. Let people realize that it is a sheer waste of time to chase wealth.

And about my third wish of having my hands dangling out of the coffin, I wish people to know that I came empty handed into this world and empty handed I go out of this world.
Answered by uv dabholkar, 04 Jun '10 11:37 am

(1)
 (1)

Q.

Bucephalus or Buchephalas (c 355 BC - June 326 BC) was Alexander the great. Bucephalus died after the battle of the Hydaspes in 326 BC , in what is ..more

Answered by Gopal