Q.

What was the last sermon of Prophet Mohammad pbuh ?

Tags: mohammad, prophet mohammad, religion & spirituality
Asked by azam khan, 06 Dec '11 02:13 pm

1.

Shortly before his death, Prophet Muhammad delivered a sermon during the Hajj, which came to be known as his Final Sermon. This final sermon was not only a reminder to his followers, but also an important admonition. The final sermon confirms the end of his Prophetic Mission.
Answered by LIPSIKA, 06 Dec '11 02:49 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

This sermon was delivered on the Ninth Day of Dhul-Hijjah, 10 A.H. (632 CE) in the 'Uranah valley of Mount Arafat in Makkah. It was the occasion of the annual rites of Hajj (the pilgrimage). It is also known as the Farewell Pilgrimage.

After praising, and thanking Allah (The One True God) the Prophet began with the words:

"O People! lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore, listen carefully to what I am saying and Take These Words to Those Who Could Not Be Present Here Today.
O People! just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that he will indeed reckon your deeds.

Answered by muslimah, 06 Dec '11 02:14 pm

(3)
 (0)
3.

Oh Prophet, We have sent you as a witness, news bearer and a warner and as someone who invites people to God by His permission and a shining Lamp" (33:45-46). Prophet Muhanimad (PBUH) who was sent to mankind as a news bearer and a wamer for he spoke the truth and did not invent something of his own. The purpose of this article is to confirm the statements made by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) during his farewell address during the last pilgrimage (10 AH). After praising and thanking God, the Messenger said, "Oh people, listen to my words carefully for I know not whether I will meet you on such an occasion again."

TRUST AND ACCOUNTABILITY

Sermon: "Oh people, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Remember that you will indeed appear before God and answer for your actions."

Answered by jameel ahmed, 06 Dec '11 04:08 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

Answered by iqbal seth, 09 Nov 11:49 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

This Sermon was delivered on the Ninth Day of Dhul Hijjah 10 A.H in the Uranah Valley of mount Arafat )

"O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I don't know whether, after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you carefully and TAKE THIS WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury (Interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived...

Beware of Satan, for your safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

Source: google search
Answered by anil garg, 11 Nov '12 09:25 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

These are parts of PROPHET MOHAMMAD PBUH LAST SERMON..more

Answered by hazir jawab