Q.

What was Speech of Hazrat Abu Bakar on being chosen Caliph ?

Tags: speech, science, abu
Asked by azam khan, 14 Nov '11 11:33 am

1.

"O People! I have become your ruler. Yet I am not the best of you. If I do good things, help me. If I do wrong things, show me the true. Honesty is certitude, but lying is betrayal. Even the weakest of you is strong alongside me, so I will protect his rights. But even the strongest of you is weak alongside me, so I will draw others rights from him."
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 14 Nov '11 11:37 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Hazrat Abu Bakr never abandoned the Prophet Muhammad (saas) after the migration, and carried the standard at the battle of Tabuk.
In the ninth year of the migration the Prophet (saas) charged him with leading the Hajj caravan.

When our Prophet (saas) fell ill, he appointed him as his representative to lead the Companions in prayer. And after the Prophets (saas) death, Hazrat Abu Bakr was chosen as Caliph. After assuming the post of Caliph, Hazrat Abu Bakr addressed the people in these important words-

"O People! I have become your ruler. Yet I am not the best of you. If I do good things, help me. If I do wrong things, show me the true. Honesty is certitude, but lying is betrayal. Even the weakest of you is strong alongside me, so I will protect his rights. But even the strongest of you is weak alongside me, so I will draw others rights from him.
Answered by aflatoon, 14 Nov '11 11:38 am

(1)
 (0)