Q.

Saggitarion kis type k hote hain.....luv ki situation mien bhi batao kaise hote hain???

Tags: luv ki situation mien bhi batao kaise hote hain, saggitarion kis type k hote hain
Asked by sanjana, 08 May '08 04:53 pm

1.

I am a Sagitarian and i can tell you my experience that we can even give our life if our beloved wishes so, I am married to my wife from last 17 years and we have 4 children and i can proudly say that ours is a very Home sweet home., but then the credit also goes to one Landmark Forum that i did which was for 3 days and it shattered my existence as a human being and when i came out of the forum on the third day i stopped making meanings out of every thing as i learned that we humans are a meaning making machine., I also started having unconditional Love with all my near and dear ones and since then i do not expect any thing from any body and so am never hurt.
Answered by Kamlesh Panchal, 08 May '08 04:58 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

lovely
Answered by vijaygarg, 08 May '08 04:55 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

very romantic
Answered by Shashi LS, 08 May '08 04:57 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

The Sagittarius is really a centaur -- the lower half is horse, the upper half is a man. The man is holding a bow with an arrow aimed upwards toward the sky. This symbolizes the Sagittarius' drive to overcome basic animal instincts by aiming his thoughts into the divine realms of the heavens. In other words, Sagittarius is hunting for ideas and experiences that draw you into greater awareness. As such, Sagittarius tend to love adventure, travel and philosophy -- all ways of extending beyond your immediate surroundings.

Sagittarius tend to aim their arrows of thought upward, being the incurable optimists of the zodiac. Sagittarius often look at the sunny side of life and the silver lining to any dark cloud. Sagittarius are honest to a fault, for you can say what's on your mind before you realize that someone's feelings might be hurt. Since the Sagittarius is part horse, there is also a connection between Sagittarius and horses, be it a love of riding or an emphasis on the most pow ...more
Answered by Broken Love, 08 May '08 04:56 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

do not believe on astro
Answered by dhanendra kumar jain, 08 May '08 04:57 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

I would want to drive the 1930s Auto Union or Mercedes silver arrows that were used in land speed record attempts throughout the 30s. Built as a concr..more

Answered by Hari